Respected Contributor

Holiday programming in December...just shoot me...

With all the fall finales there there will be just repeats and holiday shows in December. I guess it will be time to do some serious reading. I am retired and really do a lot of TV watching so will be a long month.

Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday programming in December...just shoot me...

I totally agree with you. I have a lot on my DVR, but I guess I'll be catching up on some of my shows I've fallen away from.

Due to my surgery, I'll be taking it easy for a little while anyway. I have not problem being a couch potato.

Honored Contributor

annabellethecat, Hope your healing zips on by for you. You'll need to keep us up on the good the bad and the ugly you watch on t.v. We can all compare notes.

Respected Contributor

AMEN....the only thing I enjoy are the old Christmas movies on TCM........Hallmark channel has been running those awful ""made for their network"" Christmas movies since (it seems like) July.......

Super Contributor

Oh chiclet, your title made me laugh!! Guess we know how you really feel!!! I am so with you about all the programming!
Honored Contributor

On 11/23/2014 hulagirl said:

AMEN....the only thing I enjoy are the old Christmas movies on TCM........Hallmark channel has been running those awful "made for their network" Christmas movies since (it seems like) July.......

Oh, Lord...I am soooo sick of those Hallmark movies. Late at night when I can't sleep, I have no choice but to have it on, though. I can't watch violent stuff at night so, I watch that.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Frequent Contributor

I hear ya'............ Miss ""Frasier"" that's usually my late night viewing when I can't sleep......

Honored Contributor

Thanks qualitygirl. I'm so ready to get this done and move on. I miss my regular shows already.

I've watched most of the shows on my DVR (still have HTGAWM) and even need to catch up on Revenge.

I'd almost filled the stupid DVR up. Now there's only around 20 some percent left to see! Boo Hoo!

I could not believe how many times they showed and re-ran the Thanksgiving Day parade. It may have only been 2 times but every time I hit that channel it was on!

Regular Contributor

Me too ladies. I have watched a couple of the ""premier"" movies on Saturday since Dr. Who ended but there are still shows I watch on Sunday night. I still have a lot of taped shows to watch so that's what I've been doing when my regular shows aren't on. My go to channel has been Turner Classic Movies. I watched almost all day yesterday as they had Alfred Hitchcock movies!

Super Contributor

Oh, so agree. Those Hallmark movies and Lifetime movies are so, so bad. I will be catching up on movies that I haven't seen. Actually, rewatched "Benjamin Button" last night as I had forgotten much of it. Enjoyed it. Cleaned up my dvr listings quite a bit yesterday by finally watching a few things. The only thing , for me, is Amazing Race and Blue Bloods on Friday night and did notice that THe LIttle Couple is starting this week. Oh well, got lots of stuff to do this month anyway.