Esteemed Contributor

DAYS SPOILERS, week of 11/17/2014

Haven't watched since Thursday 11/06...will I break? Stay tuned...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 11/17/2014

So, Melanie returns and Chad shows his cards. Might be a fun week!

LINK

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

New Chad just isn't doing it for me. Really saddens me the direction Days has gone in over the last year. Characters are weak and storylines awful. JJ & Eve? Really? YUK

Esteemed Contributor

YUK, indeed.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, another kiss between Clyde and Kate...... Ugh - at least they were turned so we couldn't really see too much.... no chemistry there at all.

What's up with Nic and Dan??? Is he playing a game or is he really hurt???? I'll bet he's just playin'.....

JJ and Paige???? I coulda done without them today - and probably forever.

All in all- another boring day in Salem...... At least we were spared Ho/Den in bed. That's another mis-match IMO.....

What's up with the other thread??? Don't you just love all the drama???{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

This thread is going downhill.

What's up ladies????

Esteemed Contributor

This spoiler thread never has too many comments on it.

Esteemed Contributor

So I missed the Melanie years, except for a bit while she was being stalked by Nick (who I really miss). She seems to be a polarizing figure--lots of hate!

Since this is a spoiler thread can we dish on the return of Kristen? Will they let her out of the hotel room next time?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/18/2014 gardensla said:

So I missed the Melanie years, except for a bit while she was being stalked by Nick (who I really miss). She seems to be a polarizing figure--lots of hate!

Since this is a spoiler thread can we dish on the return of Kristen? Will they let her out of the hotel room next time?

Yes, we can dish on anything (and anyone) we want to.......{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/18/2014 sophiamarie said:
On 11/18/2014 gardensla said:

Yes, we can dish on anything (and anyone) we want to.......{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I'd just like to know what size Brink's truck they had to back up to the actress' door to get her to say "yes!" Her return this time was so sodden and anti-climactic that I'm surprised she's coming back for another round.

I truly hope she comes back fully-blown, 9th month and manipulates Brady into the delivery room. It'd be okay if she came back with the kid in tow, too.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat