Esteemed Contributor

Okay y'all, stop giggling like 13 year old boys {#emotions_dlg.lol} I retract my statement and now say I believe the man who was hanged was younger. Wink But I could be incorrect (not only with my grammar last week, but my statement).

Resurrection will not be on for the next two weeks, but will return on 11/30.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Two weeks???? I hate that! This show is really ""heating up""!

Esteemed Contributor

Now we know that Grandma Langston wasn't born a Langston. That was confusing me but they finally cleared that up last night.

Grandma Langston, as a child, was apparently evil. Did she was the one who put the lock on the door, trapping them in the fire? Did she also start the fire? Perhaps that is why this returned "grandpa" wants revenge. Did he see her do it?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor

This show has been really good and keeps getting better.

Esteemed Contributor

What does Rachael have to do with the fire??? I am confused by that.

Does the minister's wife have healing hands??

Honored Contributor

I don't know, those two men who are trying the fleece the Langston family sure aren't saints.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Ooooooh--I got SO mad when I saw it won't be on again until the 30th!!!! This show just keeps getting better and better! I don't think Little Girl Langston started the fire, but I think she knows who did. AND, I think she and Rachael were in some sort of Purgatory--not necessarily bad, but just the place the Returned go when they aren't "returned."

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/10/2014 MamaWick said:

Okay y'all, stop giggling like 13 year old boys {#emotions_dlg.lol} I retract my statement and now say I believe the man who was hanged was younger. Wink But I could be incorrect (not only with my grammar last week, but my statement).

Resurrection will not be on for the next two weeks, but will return on 11/30.

Oh, come on now, you know your first statement was much more fun, LOL.

I love this show SO much. I don't what it to be gone for two weeks, bummer.

I think the actress who plays Little Girl Langston really looks as if she could actually be the younger self of the actress who plays Grandma Langston. Good casting.

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/10/2014 MamaWick said:

Now we know that Grandma Langston wasn't born a Langston. That was confusing me but they finally cleared that up last night.

Grandma Langston, as a child, was apparently evil. Did she was the one who put the lock on the door, trapping them in the fire? Did she also start the fire? Perhaps that is why this returned "grandpa" wants revenge. Did he see her do it?

I was thinking the same thoughts! I think little girl Langston is/was evil - started the fires and locked the gates to trap the men!! I also think the men will get their revenge...

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it's like that movie ""The Bad Seed."" That little girl was so angelic looking yet so evil.