Frequent Contributor

I have enjoyed this show for a long time... but I am wondering if I am the only one that is really tired of the storyline with Kerry.... and I did not like the way they had Michael J. Fox tonight... any judge would have seen thru the nonsense he was pulling with the oxygen mask...

Am I just cranky tonight??

Honored Contributor

I am sorry, but I do not like Michael J Fox in this show at all anymore. He was okay when he had a gust role now and then. But he is not really believable in the attorney role. Yes, he gets away with too much. This is just my opinion.

I like Cary. Sometimes I wonder about Calinda though. I think they have her in and out of bed with everyone she meets. She is always doing "favors" to get what she wants. I think they have reduced her characters integrity a bit by making her so easy and using her body with everyone she meets . Again, just my opinion. She is a favorite character of mine until lately, when I just get so tired of her working both sides of the fence. You never know where her loyalties are.

Honored Contributor

The Cary thing has dragged on FAR too long .. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Don't like Michael J Fox on this show, either.

Kalinda is finishing this season and not renewing her contract, so don't worry .... next years she'll have a show with NBC.

Honored Contributor

I think I need to quit watching this show, it is starting to annoy me more and more. Although this was a better episode in general than most of the rest this season.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Not me! I love everything about this show. It's the fastest hour on TV! I love all of the twists and turns. AND, I will miss Kalinda--I think she is a very interesting character--not to mention I adore how she dresses. In fact, ALL of the women on this show have amazing wardrobes.

Super Contributor

Also not a fan of Kalinda's bed-hopping, and also wish they would wrap up Carey's trial! I think , though, that that will be the focus of this season!

I don't know why Bishop is such a powerful figure, and why everybody goes out of their way to "make nice" with him! I kinda think that he might be how they get rid of Kalinda!

wanted to add that I don't like MJ Fox's character on this show either!

Respected Contributor

I could care less if Cary goes back to jail or not. I read that he helps the Feds take down Bishop. Even Alicia's part is boring to me. I would rather go back to the old way.

Michael Fox needs to go but I heard he only has so many episodes he signed up for. The inhaler was so stupid and fake.

I like Bishop, he plays a good bad guy. What was that white card anyway? Something to tape or track the other women.

Honored Contributor

What show is Calinda going to? Her wardrobe, like all the women on the show is wonderful. There is actually a website devoted to their outfits, who makes them, and where to get some of them. They have an entire wardrobe dept for these ladies, and does it ever show. Absolutely top drawer

Honored Contributor

I am also wondering about the white plastic card.

Respected Contributor

I'm wondering if Bishop will kill Kalinda.

It was good to see Alicia back in the courtroom again. I'm really tired of Michael J Fox.