Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2014 (includes spoilers)

I'm surprised with all that's going on that Brooke hasn't been at least called. Ridge and Caroline, Katie basically seeing through Ridge, Rick's marriage falling apart, Eric stepping down and appointing Ridge, then Rick. One would think Brooke would be involved. I know, she's off with DWTS, but you think they'd make a phone call.

Maya is so power and money hungry - why isn't Rick seeing this? At least we are temporarily away from the Liam/Hope/Wyatt storyline.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2014 (includes spoilers)

Thx Lainey for the new thread. For once I got here early. I closed the October thread out for people like me that doesn't recognize the difference. Rick should be ashamed of himself and I hope he is before long.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Just read online that Jaqueline MacMinnes Woods will not be reprising her role as Steffy Forrester. Rick is pathetic. I can see him upset about his wife kissing Ridge, but the ultimate betrayal is himself hopping into bed with Maya.

Honored Contributor

I agree love, and then to open the door like that with Maya standing there! Then Rick saying "I want a divorce". He seems like a hot head though.

Trusted Contributor

How about getting Hope to the doc and see what's going on with her? I certainly hope that Rick comes to his senses seeing how Maya is acting with him wanting to give up the throne. Grrrr. Rick is acting like a spoiled little boy. And Eric had nothing to crow about in the moral dept.
Super Contributor

What do you mean Brooke is off for DWTS??? She's not on there this season. I'm confused.

None of the men on this soap have any sense or brains.

Trusted Contributor

Anyone remember Eric standing naked on a window ledge outside of Donna's dwelling, apt. or hotel?? Or am I dreaming that? He's been in many situations he doesn't want to remember. He can't pull the rug out from under Ridge for "not going there". Rick WENT there and he gets it???
Trusted Contributor

I'm only 10 minutes into the show and I can hardly stand it anymore. Boy Maya sure thinks she is something. I hope that Caroline can chew her up and spit her out eventually.
Contributor

I agree-- I am happy for now it's not so much Hope/Liam/Wyatt, but I can hardly watch it with Maya on the screen!

Contributor

On 11/3/2014 jenagal said: I'm only 10 minutes into the show and I can hardly stand it anymore. Boy Maya sure thinks she is something. I hope that Caroline and chew her up and spit her out eventually.

Love to see that! Couldn't believe it hasn't happen already!