Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ November Thread

How long will the wedding from H@ll go on?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ November Thread

Waaaay too long.

Regular Contributor

amen. I am just reading the short description of my tivo'd episodes this week and deleting. May watch again next week but they have so lost my interest with the dragging out.

Esteemed Contributor

Actually, today's episode kind of jumped around the different story lines, but Franco's last sentences were worth the wait!! Wonder if it is a dream or fantasy, or did he really say that??? Monday should be interesting!!

Super Contributor

On 10/31/2014 corita said:

Actually, today's episode kind of jumped around the different story lines, but Franco's last sentences were worth the wait!! Wonder if it is a dream or fantasy, or did he really say that??? Monday should be interesting!!

I wondered that too. With GH, you never know.

Honored Contributor

I hope he meant them Corita. LOL Rumor has it thirteen days of wedding ... don't know if that includes what we've seen so far (leading up to) or not. That's a looong time no matter. But the good news is, it's finally November and time to bring on the good stuff. Keeping fingers crossed. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Best thing that happened last week for me was Morgan finally knows that Ava killed Connie and almost killed Olivia.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

This is going to be a long wedding. And, why is Carly wearing white??????????
Super Contributor

On 11/1/2014 grandma r said: This is going to be a long wedding. And, why is Carly wearing white??????????

LOL. In real life, I believe Kim K wore white to all three of her weddings. I think the old symbolism had been long ago lost. Besides, perhaps Carly sees herself with each wedding as a born again virgin.

Super Contributor

On 11/1/2014 grandma r said: This is going to be a long wedding. And, why is Carly wearing white??????????

To show off her perpetual tan?