Esteemed Contributor

Project Runway Reunion tonight - could there be a more sore loser than Korina!!!

Korina has proven to be the biggest spoiled brat, sore loser that I've ever seen on ANY reality TV show! She has serious character flaws. Char, in contrast, is showing amazing personal character, integrity, and kindness. Anybody else watching tonight?
Honored Contributor

Re: Project Runway Reunion tonight - could there be a more sore loser than Korina!!!

I watched. Korina is like a child who hasn't yet learned to keep her unkind thoughts to herself. She seems unaware that what she says makes her look bad.

Respected Contributor

Re: Project Runway Reunion tonight - could there be a more sore loser than Korina!!!

I agree that she is like a child. Crying because Char wouldn't accept her apology. I didn't blame Char for that; what Korina said was really bad and insulting.

I liked the reunion; it just felt rushed and they spent entirely too much time on Korina and her interactions with Char and Amanda. The producers just can't pass up an opportunity for drama.

What about Sandhaya? She really is too thin skinned.

Super Contributor

occasional rain was right on in saying "Korina is like a child who hasn't yet learned to keep her unkind thoughts to herself."

She IS like a child, and a spoiled brat. After Char stood up and hugged her, suddenly Korina was all smiles and from then on acted perfectly normally. All was forgotten. I was surprised when she shared something big for her career which was in the works (I forget!)...and not sure if I imagined that Amanda slightly raised an eyebrow on hearing it. I don't recall Amanda saying anything about her future plans, and it was she who was the runner up.

I liked Sandhaya, though wasn't fond of her designs. I actually don't think that Tim was a fan of hers at all. And I hate it when someone tells another that they're imagining things when they're not, as Tim did w/ her at the Reunion. During the competition, other than Emily, the other designers DID shun her! They also didn't make a fuss over her whenever she won. She didn't imagine that. And for Korina to say 'why didn't you come to us and say how you felt?' is a joke! So it's no wonder that she was still feeling overly sensitive.

The girl with the blue hair reminds me of someone from Japanese animation. An anime?