Esteemed Contributor

Congrats to Dina on her win! All of her work this season has been really wonderful. It's hard to believe that she came into this with few skills, aside from cake decorating. Hope this provides her the boost she needs to get going in this most competitive of careers.

Honored Contributor

I just watched last night. Her pieces were magnificent! Both of the guys even seemed very happy for her, for having won. She was my pick, too, and I could not have imagined them choosing either of the guys. I liked all three of them, though. She just really made it happen in the finale!

Valued Contributor
Dina was also my pick. I was blown away with her creations and found myself looking forward to what she would make on each episode. What a gifted young lady. Congrats to her!
Valued Contributor

I loved this finale - I thought the battle was awesome! Very happy that Dina won - she is a gifted artist. I also really enjoyed that they brought back past winners to help and advise the finalists - that was a good idea because they have been through it and could really help the finalists.

When it comes back in January, I will be interested to see what changes they are making. I've forgotten what they subtitled it, but it looks like they are bringing past contestants back. I hope there will be new people too.

Honored Contributor

I think Dina is the most talent winner since season one's Connor, who has been Ve Neill's right hand on The Hunger Games movies. I love how her bakery experience plays into her character creations, the piping and things. That starfish was breathtaking.

I read that next season there will be teams and the returning winners will be their coaches. I have not enjoyed this twist on other shows (like Big Brother) and I do not like it on Face Off. I would rather just watch individuals compete and give it their all.