DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 27th - November 2nd

Hi DAYSIES -

Trusted Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 27th - November 2nd

Hi twin!!

Honored Contributor

Hi.

Nice spoiler we got yesterday. I'm still mad about that.

Esteemed Contributor

So, sweeps weeks kick off today. Hoping to see lots of fun developments over the month and as much as I love her, will be glad to see the Sami storyline go away for a while.

The spoiler sounded much more like random speculation to me. I did a web search and no where did I find any sort of confirmation. I think you're still spoiler free!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I am annoyed as well. The thread name couldn't be clearer. It isn't something I had considered so if it's been spoiled, grrrrrr.

Anyway just popping in to say the actress who plays Jordan has been fired. I loved her on AMC. Her character, Amanda, was extremely well written and usually paired with a great actor, Ricky Paul Goldin. (I think he may have been on ATWT as well.) Anyway DAYS never gave her anything to hang her hat on and IMO they did her wrong. She ends in March, with Chad, with Rafe, who cares, just another woman taken away from Galen. Put him with Kristian already!

Trusted Contributor

Ricky Paul Goldin was on Another World, and I don't know if he was on ATWT. I have always liked him! I feel bad for Jordan getting fired! She doesn't bother me.

Esteemed Contributor

Jordan's storyline was strange from the beginning as if they had one thing in mind, then switched gears and added her extended family to the mix. It wasn't helped by the fact that the actress appears to have only one expression. Don't think I'll get lucky and see Jed and Jethro go with her.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Jed and Jethro! Yes, don't let Jordan go alone, go with her!!! Please. I think Jordan brought boredom to our show. She's been a downer since she showed up. I could care less what she did or didn't do. Any idiot can see just listening, that she didn't kill her mother. He's some kind of brain washer to make her believe this. What's Benny's real name, anyway? Billy Bob maybe? Tammy Sue and Billy Bob...........I hear Poplar Bluff calling your names.

Super Contributor

I'm re-posting this since the other thread is done:

denisexoxo may not know about the spoiler thread and all the hubbub a few years back about spoilers. That being said, several of us have guessed that would be how it plays out. We'll know this week!

I posted about this a few days ago:

Sami going to Hollywood and EJ being injected with serum are ways to keep the door open for them, in my opinion. I bet EJ will be in Hollywood waiting for her and that the whole 'TV Show' is a set up to get her out of Salem and back with him!

Honored Contributor

I still don't think so, autumn. But that movie thing sounds soooo phony. I wonder if these people are who they say they are. And no, I guess I'm out of it because I wasn't one of you who thought about this theory. But then, that's what these posts are for-theories, our opinions, so when someone comes on and tells us they read this about the last week of Sami's life on DAYS, I really was bothered. We discuss possibilities here and we have fun doing it and I'll be the first to eat my words if your thoughts come true, crew.