Esteemed Contributor

DAYS SPOILERS, week of 10/27/2014

Sweeps starting soon...let's hope we are surprised!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 10/27/2014

Hope Denisexoxo joins us on this thread.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I wish this whole week would be memories and flashbacks of Sami before she leaves.

Esteemed Contributor

I believe it will be Aunt G.

Esteemed Contributor

So, we're all in agreement that the Hollywood thing is a red herring, right?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I don't know how this will end, but I'm liking the flashbacks because I only started watching this soap again after a decades-long absence. I've enjoyed seeing some of those old scenes.

What worries you masters you.
Frequent Contributor

On 10/28/2014 gardensla said:

So, we're all in agreement that the Hollywood thing is a red herring, right?

I think he will be alive but I'm not so sure that she is going to join him and that the Hollywood thing is fake. I do think we will see an EJ again for the 50th but it may not be James Scott unless he wants to come back. Since Stefano took the body, I can't envision a scenario where he would allow EJ and Sami to reconcile at this stage. Allison S. has already agreed to return to DAYS for the 50th. The announcement that she will return will be made in either January or February. It's not been released (that I have seen) how long her return will be (until cancellation or just a short return for the 50th celebration.

Esteemed Contributor

I think I know why Bo left. He just knew that Ciara was going to grow up to be such a brat. I can't believe Hope just letting her get away with talking like that - and Aiden???? bringing her flowers and she hardly said "thank you".... {#emotions_dlg.confused1} Actually, I can't believe any of the adults in Salem would let a child get away with that. Hope needs parenting classes.....

Did y'all notice how much taller Allie is than Ciara??? I think she is years younger too. Can't remember. Allie said to Ciara "you can come and visit" and Ciara tells Hope that Allie "wants me to come to Hollywood".... so, she lies too. If they keep her in the SL, she will grow up to be a very "bad" girl....

Oh, and EJ is dead for how long now - 10 minutes???? Sami is ready to leave DiMansion already???? Just take the kids out of school and put them someplace for 6 months. It'll all work out.

Where is Jen going for 2 weeks??? I must have missed something..... Thx in advance...Smile

Super Contributor

Jennifer is going to stay with a relative who's having surgery. I think it's her mother.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/28/2014 snowylady said:

Jennifer is going to stay with a relative who's having surgery. I think it's her mother.

Wow and she's leaving her wayward daughter and son home alone???

Do we know who Jen's mother is??? I remember now, I heard Abigail say "what's wrong with grandma".....{#emotions_dlg.confused1}