Contributor

So who is going to be the one to run Forrester?

If you KNOW the answer please post!!

aka RINGER

Super Contributor

Re: So who is going to be the one to run Forrester?

I haven't watched in a couple of days. I think Rick should have the job over Ridge. Rick is more business-like and has experience with Forrester International. I do think, however, that he should have a better understanding of the creative process.

Ridge is a creative person, not a business person. He may be a world-renown designer, but his attempts to run Forrester in the past have been unsuccessful. Besides, Ridge doesn't seem exactly stable right now.

Honored Contributor

Didn't Rick work with his ex Amber who helped him with designing?

I would have to say Rick is the choice considering what Ridge did by running away to France.

Honored Contributor

You need someone to be in charge of the BUSINESS END ..... finance, administrative, product and shipping ...... and that is Rick.

Of course, there needs to be PRODUCT to sell ..... and Ridge, Caroline and a couple more designers should be cranking out new designs.

If Ridge is busy running the business end of the company, who would do the Couture line?

Rick should definitely be CEO. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

Another vote for Rick. He took the company (which was in trouble) and made it much better. Remember, "Hope for Tomorrow"? He and his sister helped that along.

You watch though, Ridge will probably be the one. Then Rick will go downhill and trouble will brew with Caroline and so on.

Valued Contributor

I actually like Ridge and Caroline together. They sure have more chemistry than Ridge and Katie or Rick and Caroline. The only thing that bothers me is Maya is going to be able to say ""I told you so"" to Carter.

Honored Contributor

Have you ever noticed how she used to look so cute and her smile was so beautiful when Rick first met her?

Then she started acting evil and every time they zeroed in on her it seemed like her smile was almost evil looking.

Valued Contributor

On 10/23/2014 annabellethecat said:

Have you ever noticed how she used to look so cute and her smile was so beautiful when Rick first met her?

Then she started acting evil and every time they zeroed in on her it seemed like her smile was almost evil looking.

Are you talking about Maya? If so, yes I have noticed. They're really making her into the villainess....a la Phyllis from Y&R.

Trusted Contributor

My vote is for Rick too. He's business minded and Ridge is the designer. Can't be both. Besides I think that Eric knows that Ridge is going to be really hurt but so be it. Tomorrow Ridge will be fuming.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Super Contributor

eric picks ridge!

but then that cow maya decides she needs to clue everyone in an the affair that caroline and ridge are having and all he#ll breaks loose!!

why she was even there to begin with i have no clue. she is just a model and not needed.