Honored Contributor

My favorite show and I just can't seem to get into this season. I don't even know everyone's names yet let alone what game they're playing.

That idiot last week, another pretty face (to someone, not me) who was undoubtedly recruited, watched a few videos and thinks he knows it all. Yuck! I didn't even enjoy his exit, it was more stupid than satisfying.

Honored Contributor
Yeah. I have to agree. I think they may need more of a ""back to basics"" season to get back on track.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

i think one season of blood vs water was enough.

Regular Contributor

Just signed up for a few months of free Hula and decided to watch season 1 again. Boy it is so different. So much of a difference between then and now. It is really fun to watch this one again and boy Rudy is a hoot. Forgot how funny he was.

Since just starting this one I cannot for the life of me even remember who is on this new show. Just saw the merge where Richard had is alliance of 4 and everyone's facial expression from the vote was priceless. After this one I think they pretty much got their alliances pretty early in the show.

Honored Contributor

The early ones actually spent the first shows showing how they set up their camps and you got to know something about everyone but now like others stated you don't even remember their names because things are rushed along!!

Valued Contributor

I miss the earlier seasons where there was more focus on things like the hunt for food and ....surviving! The newer seasons are harder to get into for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Blood v Water --- I'm over that venue.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

I agree that this cast is just not very interesting. I've been watching and waiting for it to draw me in and make me cheer for someone but so far, I don't really care.

I've watched every season and this one is boring. At least John Rocker was interesting and they had to get rid of him for things he said a decade ago. I'm not sure how it all came out with one of the twinnies in a yelling match with him. She wasn't even on his tribe.

Super Contributor

I don't care for this show even more after last nights episode.

Keeping the mother daughter team that is using up the rice fast like they did on the other tribe that now has no food???? Stupid and annoying.

Honored Contributor

ITA.

And it was just last season I was marveling at how they manage to come up with new that are challenges fresh and exciting season after season -- and this season it seems like mostly different iterations of the same challenge.