Super Contributor

DWTS: Who Could Be The Next To Leave? (SPOILER!!!!!!)

It's been one big happy dancing family for 18 seasons, but according to one pro, it's time to go.

Which professional could possibly dance a last waltz this season?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Cheryl-Burke-Dancing-Stars-Leaving-Antonio-Sabato-Jr-1088196.aspx

Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS: Who Could Be The Next To Leave? (SPOILER!!!!!!)

Thanks for posting keri, that was interesting.

Super Contributor

Geez, who cares??? The ones that are left mostly can't dance. They are playing the worst music of all time this season. I HATE it. Also they are having dopey guest judges who don't have a clue about dancing. BUT, I do love Julianne as a judge. She's so refreshing.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Honored Contributor

I think the guest judges are involved in some way with the Disney machine (probably promoting a Disney sponsored record). I happen to like Pit Bull, more the man but some his music.

I've seen several interviews he's done. He does a lot of charity work and is actually rather intelligent. I don't understand what makes him able to be a judge though. I watched the show and it was funny (as interesting) to hear his comments.

If you read what happened with the ratings fiasco (which Java and I believe keri were kind enough to post) and saw where Dancing With the Stars was falling in ratings I guess you can see where they're pulling all of what they call are stops!

It's a joke the way some of these people stay in week after week and some good (well, good compared) dancers get thrown off, it's just stupid.

I don't know who votes on some of these people. Of course some of these old (I'm old) people have trouble moving to some of this music and then even some of these younger one's have no rhythm. It's rather sad and funny at the same time.

I don't care of Cheech or Chong (whatever his name is and I'm a 60's teenager) if he went to a sweat tent for something.

I like "So You Think You Can Dance". At least they dance on there. We don't have to watch them go to a sweat tent. Ugh!

Super Contributor

I like Sadie. She can dance, but have read she is a spoiled brat, rolling her eyeballs at the others. Guess that's what happens when your family has $500 million.