Esteemed Contributor

DAYS SPOILERS, week of 10/20/2014

So now Eve has eyes for Eric...Oh geesh...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 10/20/2014

So, Sami's last air date is the 30th? Too soon!

Looks like an interesting week apart from JJ/Eve/Paige/NuLawyer/Jed/Jordan and the rest of the D-list!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

Guess we have all surmised that Sami now gets arrested. Also, someone is going to be pregnant in the near future. Daytimeroyalty has reported that DAYS is casting for a baby. Please don't let it be Theresa after her last fling with Brady - the guy with no brains.

Esteemed Contributor

I posted on the nonspoiler board if Sami is written out by being carted off to prison, then I will stop watching. I am a lifer, but that story line will not be acceptable to me.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Sami will take the kids and go and hide out someplace. I can't imagine her going to prison and leaving those kids with no parents. But, will Lucas let her take Allie???

This SL with JJ and Paige is really ridiculous. Who opens the front door of someone's house and runs up to his bedroom. How does she know his mother and/or sister weren't home??

Also, how many people just come and go at DiMansion???? Nobody ever knocks or rings a bell. They just walk in to the living room and listen in on conversations???? LOL

I just love it when someone's phone rings and they say "I have to take this" and walk away. Then when they come back, the other person asks "what was that all about?" DUH........

It's all over for me too, if Sami goes to jail. If Roman or Rafe can't help her - then maybe Stefano will???? Will Stef really let those kids be without a mother??? We know how he feels about family!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

""Brady's inconvenient truth""...baby on board for sure.

Does anyone really think they'll send Sami to prison?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Is it just me, or did the "hairdresser" call in sick yesterday. Sami had to put up her own hair and it looked as though Abby did the same. Kate's hair was kind of messy too.......{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Frequent Contributor

MW: Saw your guess about the newcomer being Aiden's wife. What I read was that not only was she to be a character from his past but she also had a long ago connection with Hope so I'm guessing she isn't the long lost wife but maybe someone who knows what happened to the long lost wife and may threaten to rock his boat a little.

Esteemed Contributor

I read it too...but I still think she may be the long thought dead wife. Just throw a monkey wrench into it. But again, just my opinion and that storyline has been done before.

I was laughing about Peter Reckell offering to come back to tidy up things for Hope. He knew the filming schedule. I don't think they would have taken him back even had he proposed this 5 months ago. He is toast at Days.

Frequent Contributor

Just read info: Jordan is history in Mar 2015. SOD extract (courtesy of daytimeroyalty) below:

Chrishell Stause, who first aired as DAYS’s Jordan Ridgeway in August, 2013, is leaving the show. "Sadly I have wrapped up my time over at @nbcdays. It's been an amazing journey & the best is yet to come for Jordan. I taped scenes in Nov I'm really proud of and I will air into March. I've made great friends and memories in my time there. I would like to thank NBC/Corday for the opportunity. I love my daytime family & am looking forward to what the future has in store Smiley Happy” she tweeted in announcing the news. With the show’s production schedule, look for her air well into 2015. The popular actress previously played AMC’s Amanda.