Respected Contributor

Granite Flats BYUTV (free) circa 1960

Season 1 Episode 1: Arthur Milligan and his mother move to Granite Flats, Colorado, where they hope to find peace and quiet in the midst of the Cold War--but then an explosion rocks the local army base.

pilot

Empty Box

A Secret to the Heart Nearest

For more episodes just scroll down and follow the dates.
Respected Contributor

Curious did anyone watch?

Frequent Contributor
I watched the first season on the BYUTV site last year and loved it. I like how they give you one set of events interpreted by adults and also by middle schoolers. It was quite family friendly and yet full of mystery. I am planning on watching the second season when I have a chance.
Respected Contributor

Granite Flats is about a sleepy town during the cold war in the 1960's and the experiment with sputniks and MK-ultra

Frequent Contributor
Yes, that is what it is about but the characters don't know that at the start and discover the truth over the length of the series.
Super Contributor

What is BYUTV?

Valued Contributor

BYUTV is a tv station owned and operated by Brigham Young University (BYU) out of Provo Utah. It is a cute show. Most of it is filmed in Salt Lake City in an area where the homes were built during the era the series takes place in. I wish I had BYUTV but we're with Xfinity and they don't carry it. Dish and DirectTV have it. We will probably be changing to dish or direct when our contract runs out with xfinity. I also think a couple of shows have recently won Emmy's or some type of award because of the quality. Also, I have 2 daughters who attend...so I'm a bit prejudice.

Respected Contributor
On 10/26/2014 mare54 said:

BYUTV is a tv station owned and operated by Brigham Young University (BYU) out of Provo Utah. It is a cute show. Most of it is filmed in Salt Lake City in an area where the homes were built during the era the series takes place in. I wish I had BYUTV but we're with Xfinity and they don't carry it. Dish and DirectTV have it. We will probably be changing to dish or direct when our contract runs out with xfinity. I also think a couple of shows have recently won Emmy's or some type of award because of the quality. Also, I have 2 daughters who attend...so I'm a bit prejudice.

You can still watch it on the computer http://www.byutv.org/ and if you have Roku they also carry BYUTV. Also they do run some of the old classic movies

Valued Contributor

I have watched it that way. We're thinking about Roku. Need to check it out more. Thanks.

Respected Contributor
On 10/26/2014 mare54 said:

I have watched it that way. We're thinking about Roku. Need to check it out more. Thanks.

I also have Roku the Q & H every once in a while have it as a TSV there are lot things you can watch on ROKU.

I like watching it on the Computer instead of TV set times because you can watch whenever you have the time or other programs of interest. ROKU you can do the same thing.

Season 3 will start again in the first week of April 2015