Frequent Contributor

I am totally surprised that several weeks into the new season I cannot find a single discussion on "The Blacklist". Last season this board was inundated with talk about the episodes, Lizzie and/or James Spader. Am I missing something?

The reason I like to hear from the board discussions is that sometimes these episodes are so confusing to me I like the clarification or at least the opinions of others. So far this season has been no different for me -- still confused and I have only seen the first two! Anyone care to chime in??

Valued Contributor

kekes ~ i've also been surprised that there isn't a current Blacklist thread. I'm still hooked on watching the show and never miss an episode. That said, i do rely heavily on others' comments to try and figure it out! I think i keep hoping for that "Ah-haaaa!" moment one day when it all comes together for me! Cheers! ~ sue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Frequent Contributor
Thanks suescat for the response. Hopefully we will have more feedback in the future.
Honored Contributor

I've noticed that Lizzie is getting less onscreen time and the previews indicate someone else Red cares more about protecting. Seems maybe they are responding to her unpopularity.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching (although frankly, I think I fell asleep last episode). I don't intend on stopping, but I don't think I'm as into it this year. I guess I don't want to think that much and the plot can be a little convoluted and hard to get back into after the summer hiatus.

I personally read the weekly recap on EW.com. There may be other reviews that are better, but I just stick with the one site for the shows I watch.

Respected Contributor

Reddington seems to be a man of many hats and this Liz who seems to be clueless for a top agent that Reddington is her father and this other women is her mother. I think she was taken away at a young age because of the danger she was in.

But the apple does not fall far from the tree.

These plots now shown on many of the shows are like a blend of fantasy and reality or fantareal

""Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life"" ~ Oscar Wilde

Respected Contributor

I loved the show last year but now I am getting bored. The plots all seem about the same and they are dragging out who she really is and who her ex really is. I don't think the show will hold viewers is they don't change something.

Respected Contributor
On 10/18/2014 chiclet said:

I loved the show last year but now I am getting bored. The plots all seem about the same and they are dragging out who she really is and who her ex really is. I don't think the show will hold viewers is they don't change something.

It is still all new to me so I still like it ""but get off of the pot already!"" this running around and manipulating and playing mini god when you hold some eases idenity in your hands....

Super Contributor

Perpetual confusion/shock ... no longer interesting. Just fresh "what the h&ll" every week this year. They really need to give us a little something to keep us tuning in, IMO.

Respected Contributor
On 10/18/2014 expatgal said:

Perpetual confusion/shock ... no longer interesting. Just fresh "what the h&ll" every week this year. They really need to give us a little something to keep us tuning in, IMO.

I know the show seems so cryptic sadly today's Americans have little patients with European intrigue, unless it is spell out for them.

I like Jame Spader I hope to see more of him in the future.