Esteemed Contributor

DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 13th - October 19th

Hi DAYSIES -

I was reminded of DAYS tonight watching the local weather forecast. The weather man is talking about a storm heading our way and showing a map of the country - guess what city he pointed out - Poplar Bluff!!!! I laughed out loud thinking about Clyde!! Have never seen them show that city during our forecast before.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 13th - October 19th

Hmmm....maybe the meteorologist is a Days fan and it was an inside joke to all the Days fans in your area.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

I hope we see lots of John/Brady/Teresa/Kristen/Eric this week. That story is super fun.

I don't think Kristen's around for much longer?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

twin, that's hilarious!I hope the storm wipes it off the map then comes to Salem and just takes him away with it.

It's going to be dullsville without our EJ and without Kristen. There's evil, evil, evil in that house so I can see why Sami is leaving. And Theresa can take her big, beautiful eyes and get outta town for all I care. Someone said John is making Theresa squirm. How so? I don't get it. Seems to me she came out smelling like a rose?

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Judaline said:

twin, that's hilarious!I hope the storm wipes it off the map then comes to Salem and just takes him away with it.

It's going to be dullsville without our EJ and without Kristen. There's evil, evil, evil in that house so I can see why Sami is leaving. And Theresa can take her big, beautiful eyes and get outta town for all I care. Someone said John is making Theresa squirm. How so? I don't get it. Seems to me she came out smelling like a rose?

Sword of Damocles. I'd never rest easy knowing someone could upend me any time he felt like it.

But then I still think EJ is alive, so don't quote me!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Jude...Theresa is squirming because she knows that John remembers all, but is not sure why he isn't telling all and is more or less protecting her right now. This is confusing to her.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Watching today's episode...I think Stefano is going to take EJ's body. That will leave to door open for his return...Stef took him and saved him.

Esteemed Contributor

What the heck. It looks like Kristen has a miracle drug to bring him back. What would she be injecting him with.
Esteemed Contributor

Well, she had the miracle drug for John, so why not EJ? LOL. I don't believe EJ would let his children believe he was dead.

I am still wondering if the body will be snatched. I don't know of any state that does not require an autopsy for a murder victim or someone who dies a suspicious death.

Honored Contributor

EJ would never let Sami go thru this. If he isn't dead she's gonna kill him. You know, if Stefano has this drug in his desk drawer, I'd sure like to have a supply of it in MY desk drawer. Where does this guy get this stuff????? A while back I would have rejoiced but now I'm just plain bewildered. At least give us a little realism here, don't just pull stuff out of your hats! OK, so maybe JS taped some shows in addition to this one, and it could be really great, if only it could have just a semblance of truth. I don't live in a fantasy land, O PTB. Wait a minute, EJ couldn't have known about this or he WOULDN'T have let Sami go thru it. There was no one to put on a show for, she was just plain suffering. Now telling the kids. I can't see him having known and I can't see Stefano even having known so he MUST keep this stuff on hand for emergencies!!!!