Respected Contributor

The Nu Phyllis is going to work out just fine Gina has her own brand of spunk...

So that spark that makes the role and those around her are going to be interesting...

I don't blame Kelly for being realistic but the Nu Phyllis might not be what Jack once fell in love with...

None of us are indispensable I know that word gets on the SP nerves but truth is truth!

Valued Contributor

I'm having a really hard time getting used to her. I think Michelle Stafford was pretty iconic in that role. Maybe it will change but I still don't like NuBilly and he's been around a while.

Honored Contributor

When I saw her give that big old smile yesterday when Nick & Sharon left her room, I knew I was going to like her!

Trusted Contributor

I still don't like her, not enough emotion, Michelle was spitting fire in comparison!

Respected Contributor
On 10/10/2014 KathyLFan said:

I still don't like her, not enough emotion, Michelle was spitting fire in comparison!

She just had trauma to the brain that chances everything some who use to be dolce return with spit fire other might be something like themselves etc.

She is playing Jack for now she knows about Kelly, but she really has no right too it is no ones fault she ended up in a coma.

All those good feeling many have for her returning will soon sour if she continues to be sneaky vindictive.

I seen Gina on GL she can be a witch on wheels... the town's holy terror...

I think the phrase is Quite before the storm...

Hope she does not in her state of confusion accuse Sharon of pushing her down the stairs as she is going through the recovery stage of bits and pieces.

Valued Contributor

So far, I like her, but it remains to be seen how well
she plays that part..

That's how we roll in the shire..
Respected Contributor

I'm not feeling sorry for Kelly at all........have never liked her and still think she's a manipulator. I certainly hope that Phyllis gets it together enough to get Jack back, remember what Sharon did to her, Nick, and Summer and really shows she's back and in rare form.

Honored Contributor
On 10/10/2014 hulagirl said:

I'm not feeling sorry for Kelly at all........have never liked her and still think she's a manipulator. I certainly hope that Phyllis gets it together enough to get Jack back, remember what Sharon did to her, Nick, and Summer and really shows she's back and in rare form.

Ditto!
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor
On 10/10/2014 Cas said:

So far, I like her, but it remains to be seen how well
she plays that part..

Sometimes I think we get confused is she to play Stafford or Phyllis?

I am not looking for another Stafford, I am looking for Phyllis the nemesis

Respected Contributor
Yeah, Kelly just isn't fitting in....I can't stand to see her with Jack. IDN, maybe the way they are directing her. Just, no.