Trusted Contributor

Who else watches?

Love the show, but, I'm sure not happy with the answer to "Who Will Rayna Choose"

Does Anybody really like Luke? Not a particular fan of the actor, Will Chase, but, I Can't Stand the Luke character. I've never liked him and though we're only on Episode 3, I'm getting to dislike him more with each Episode.

If they actually have them marry, I don't know that I can keep watching{#emotions_dlg.lol}It makes no sense, storyline wise, that they're engaged (have we ever even seen them have a really meaningful conversation?) and the actors have NO Chemistry.

Nashville, what are you doing?

Honored Contributor

I always DVR it because I can't stay up to watch.

I didn't want Rayna to choose either Deacon or Luke but I don't like Luke either. There is something about him I don't like. I can't put my finger on it but there is something almost smarmy about him. I don't think they will get married.

I don't think Rayna has chemistry with anyone. She's just sort of there. I'm actually not a huge fan of her acting skills.

Super Contributor

I have watched from Season 1 and plan to watch. I always record it in case I get interrupted.

Honored Contributor

Derek Hough makes an appearance tonight.

Honored Contributor

So happy that Juliette's baby is Avery's. Now her real life pregnancy can be worked into the show.

Honored Contributor

Will Chase GF in real life is Debra Messing.

Honored Contributor

Not thrilled with the Luke choice either, but I tend to think they won't actually get married anyway.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I think Rayna is just fooling herself into thinking she loves Luke, just to avoid comitting to Deacon.

Trusted Contributor

This is my favorite show. I don't like Luke with Rayna, I feel they have zero chemistry together. I think Rayna's and Deacon's chemistry jumps off the screen. I also think the strongest vocals of the show are when Gunnar and Scarlett duet together. Hopefully, there will be more of that this season. Oh, I also think Gunnar and Zoey have no chemistry together. I'd love to know more about the screen testing process and what goes into it. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this about the lack of chemistry.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor
On 10/8/2014 Stargazer77 said:

This is my favorite show. I don't like Luke with Rayna, I feel they have zero chemistry together. I think Rayna's and Deacon's chemistry jumps off the screen. I also think the strongest vocals of the show are when Gunnar and Scarlett duet together. Hopefully, there will be more of that this season. Oh, I also think Gunnar and Zoey have no chemistry together. I'd love to know more about the screen testing process and what goes into it. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this about the lack of chemistry.

I agree with you! I don't care for Luke at all anyway. I think Gunnar and Scarlett are great together........