Esteemed Contributor

DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 6th - October 12th

Hi DAYSIES -

Hope we see more of Stefano this week and not just sitting at a desk. He needs to get back to Salem.

Super Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - October 6th - October 12th

Behind a desk is such a tease!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm hoping for that and for more Kristen. Things are finally starting to move and this looks like a fun week. November sweeps are just around the corner!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Let's get this show on the road!

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like the costumers bought a whole bolt of fabric for Eve and Theresa, and stayed with the color scheme for Kristen. No imagination.

EDIT: Okay...so not the same bolt, but very similar. Maybe they want to get us used to black and white color schemes so the next budget cut, they can film in black and white.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

I thought the same thing about Eve and Theresa's clothes today. Definitely looked stupid!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 10/6/2014 snowball said:

I thought the same thing about Eve and Theresa's clothes today. Definitely looked stupid!!!!

I thought the same thing too.

Respected Contributor

I just thought of something..............why didn't Daniel press charges against Kristen for being kept against his will. As I recall, he was attacked by one of her goons and kept in a hotel room. Did I miss something?

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/6/2014 wakefield64 said:

I just thought of something..............why didn't Daniel press charges against Kristen for being kept against his will. As I recall, he was attacked by one of her goons and kept in a hotel room. Did I miss something?

I remember there was some discussion about no physical proof, his word vs hers, etc.

Basically they just ignored the entire thing. I love the snap, crackle, pop between them!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

We've already done the show in B&W so I don't think they'll do it, again. I remember Philip was a private eye and had on a rather spiffy fedora. So, get rid of the black and white dresses, ladies. They're ugly and we don't want to see them tomorrow.

If Daniel gets any closer to Kristen she could bite his nose off. What's wrong with him, anyway?

The reason John didn't tell Marlena what he remembers (since she wouldn't stop talking to let him talk) is because he is going to forget again-with or without the help of Theresa. It was all for our benefit, so we would think he would spill it tomorrow, which of course he won't. Daniel is so stupid for keeping quiet about the theory. Such a jerk. Probably why he didn't call the cops on Kristen. Of course, then they wouldn't have gotten the drug, either.

What does Stefano know? (everything, I know that) but I mean regarding EJ? I really like Chad. The old Chad was cute but a real dud. At least this guy has personality. And oh, those baby blues.