Esteemed Contributor

This is a very good show the season finale will be 2 hours on Wednesday. I hope they renew this show. I have been watching this show since it started.

Respected Contributor

I agree.

The previews for the next show were interesting.

Respected Contributor

I watched the first three or so episodes, then stopped. I liked Sean Bean, but not Ali Larter.

Honored Contributor

I don't like Ali Larter either. But I do love this show.

Respected Contributor
Elated totally agree - love this show do hope it comes back.
Honored Contributor

Just looked and it STILL has not been announced! It doesn't look good but never say never. At least it doesn't come on on Sunday nights or Thursday nights (Shonda Rhimes' night).

I just don't know where they can go though. But then I'm not a writer and (unfortunately, don't have the imagination to write for TV).

Respected Contributor

I'm really enjoying this show and can't wait to see the 2 hour finale. I hope it gets renewed - I like all of the cast members, even Ali Larter. She's not that bad - I've seen much worse.Cool

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I hate wishing time away but I am excited to find out about it. It still hasn't been renewed as of 2 days ago.

The numbers aren't good for renewal. I now know who gets to rate the 'numbers' (ratings) on all of the shows we love.

keri and Java have been amazing about putting here who judges by watching these shows.

They go by people in their 20's, and 30's. Yepper. That's the way I read it.

Someone else here said, "Most of these people are still living at home because of the economy. They don't have the money to spend on products being advertised. Yet the change in judging has not been changed".

I would think they'd be interested in people in their late 30's and so on. My youngest daughter is 34. She's usually out skiing, kayaking, running, you name it in the evening. She camps out and is gone, Yoga, you name it. How can she judge something! Ha!

Honored Contributor

This is a very interesting show ..... I hope it gets renewed!

Season Finale tonight!!

Respected Contributor
On 10/6/2014 lainey said:

I'm really enjoying this show and can't wait to see the 2 hour finale. I hope it gets renewed - I like all of the cast members, even Ali Larter. She's not that bad - I've seen much worse.Cool

I agree. I like the entire cast. Tonight should be good.