Valued Contributor

I am so disappointed!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dallas has been cancelled!

I was just going to post this - can't believe it!!!

Very disappointed. Hopefully another network will pick it up.

Honored Contributor

Very disappointed, guess Jesse Metcalfe saw the writing on the wall.

Valued Contributor

I just saw it in my Facebook news feed. I know it's just a TV show but I'm stunned!

Valued Contributor

I just saw it was cancelled too on Facebook. For those interested, there are some petitions to sign if you go onto Josh Henderson's FB page.

I also went onto TNT's FB page and made some remarks.

Not many good dramas left to watch and both DH and I were so disappointed to read this.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm disappointed too. Smiley Sad I just started watching it not too long ago. I really didn't like where some of the plots were going, though.

Respected Contributor

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I am so upset, I loved the original and enjoyed this new version tremendously. There are less and less shows worth watching anymore. So sad.

Valued Contributor

What's amazing to me is that Mistresses got picked up for another season and I thought Dallas was a way better show. And I watch both!

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/3/2014 smileshannon said:

What's amazing to me is that Mistresses got picked up for another season and I thought Dallas was a way better show. And I watch both!

ITA! Plus, IMO Dallas sure beats the reality & competition shows. If the ratings weren't that great, I think they should've tried it on another night before cancelling it.

Respected Contributor

I agree! This season was great! TNT is doing a reality show about cooking. What?!?! I hate reality shows! TNT was the home for great drama. Hope they won't go to other reality shows?