Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

I also think Katie still has a thing for Bill. Maybe she doesn't care if he moves on without her, as long as it's not with Brooke. I think Katie has always been jealous of how easily Brooke is able to get a man.

Loved the flashbacks of Brooke and Eric. They were both so young looking! I liked them together as a couple despite their age difference.

Now will this near death incident with Will bring Katie and Bill back together?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Super Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

I can't see Brooke going back to Ridge. Those two actors have zip chemistry together.

Honored Contributor

They should ditch Deacon. He serves NO purpose. What does he do for a living? Is he wealthy? I wish he and Quinn would fly off together. I wish Brooke would marry Bill and they could stir up a lot of things together. And I wish Maya would disappear. And Carter find someone nice.

Respected Contributor

......and I want Hope's baby to be Liam's. I want Wyatt and mommy dearest to REALLY face some consequences for their deeds (hopefully, Quinn will end up in a Mexican jail) and I want Brooke to finally make a mature common sense decision for a change. Maya needs to straighten up or go....hate what the writers did to this character. Ridge and Katie are so boring....she needs to be back with Dollar Bill. I also hope a paternity test proves that Wyatt isn't Bill's son. That might wipe that constant smirk off Wyatt's face.

Contributor

Something that keeps nagging at me is the fact that Hope and Wyatt may not be legally married. They jumped off of the boat before the ceremony was finished, and were pronounced "Husband and Wife" by the Captain while they were in the water. The writers keep reminding us of that fact by using the "Leap of Faith" reference. (The laws concerning weddings by a boat captain aboard a boat are so complex.)

I hope that the baby is Liam's and that the marriage with Wyatt is not legal. That opens the door for Hope and Liam to reunite.

Respected Contributor

Is Hope going to look unhappy through the whole pregnancy issue, it's getting old already. If she does have a baby the story would be over with, unless it's Liam's baby.

I wish they would take Katie's real son off the show, he adds nothing and you can tell he hates it when Bill picks him up.

What story will we have when Brooke leaves for awhile? There's not much left to watch, Ridge and Caroline, no thanks.

Respected Contributor

I almost choked on my Diet Coke today when Wyatt said to Hope that if she had chosen Liam, he would have RESPECTED her decision......that would have lasted about a day before he would have been back begging her to come back and bad-mouthing Liam......and of course, mommy would have been in high gear with yet another scheme to get her baby what he wants.

Honored Contributor

First of all I agree with all of you. I was on the phone today while the show is on. I still tape it but usually delete it before I watch it. Thanks to all of you, I know what's going on without having to look at their faces.

Anyway, I saw some of the show. It is a major flop! I'm so glad I don't see it. What they've done to all of these characters is terrible!!

I remember Wyatt was initially pleasant and wasn't such a #$@. I can understand that in the soap world there are always pulls and pushes but come on! This is crazy the way these two 'lovers' can't ever be together, so close, yet so far apart. Makes me want to vomit! Ugh!

Respected Contributor

How long before Wyatt figures out that Hope is only with him because she's pregnant. Or will Liam throw it in Wyatt's face that she's only with him because of the baby. Did Hope even go to a doctor to get tested? Those home kits are not always accurate.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

He knows that's why she is still with him and I don't think he cares. I think he feels like she will grow to love him because of the baby and he'll take what he can.