Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ October Thread

What do we think of Franco's evil eye necklace he gave to Carly?

Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ October Thread

It looks like there is a camera in the necklace to watch what Carly does. Should be interesting.

Super Contributor

LOL, I was wondering what was up with that necklace. He is acting so creepy and weird (more than usual) and I can't believe Carly isn't noticing. Should be interesting to see the footage from the necklace and if they actually make it to the wedding day, oh boy!

Valued Contributor

QVC sells the matching ring if Carly is interested (J318208)- although I don't think it has a camera!

Super Contributor

It's a little garrish, I think. I like the eye itself, just not all the junk surrounding it. However, it suits Carly perfectly. LOL.

Honored Contributor

Just noticed there was a new thread - a day early. I had posted this on the Sept thread.

Couldn't the writers have let Shawn kill that hit man? I hate that Michael did it - even though it was definitely self defense.

As far as the necklace --- it's hideous. Interesting exchange betweeen Nina and Tranco where she told him that he needed to stop himself before he got so far "out there" that he wouldn't be able to bring himself back. Spoken with true conviction because she's there now.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

It looks like the kind of tacky, ugly piece of bleep someone would hide a camera in. And it coordinates perfectly with the schmattas Carly's fond of wearing. On another note, we now have two characters gunning after an unborn baby. Nice.

What worries you masters you.
Frequent Contributor

It is confirmed that Larry Ashton (Hugo Napier) will be heading back to GH. I don't remember him, but apparently Ned's father.
Honored Contributor

I think I like Rosalie and Michael together. Wonder if she's a relative of Alcazar?

Respected Contributor

On 9/30/2014 quincybird said: It is confirmed that Larry Ashton (Hugo Napier) will be heading back to GH. I don't remember him, but apparently Ned's father.

Good to hear!! I like the character and the actor!! Maybe he will help Tracy after the "Fluke" s/l wraps up???!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it