Respected Contributor

I think she is beautiful and I think she makes a good judge. However, just my opinion please don't get mad, I am having a hard time trying to figure out her hair and clothing choices. If she has a stylist she needs to be fired. I just don't get the hair. Last night it was like she was trying to look old. I think Carrie Ann always looks good.

Trusted Contributor
With all the stylists available to her, Julianne should look amazing each week, and frankly, she doesn't IMO. She wore very skimpy clothes the first 2 weeks, and then this week, she looked like a Victorian lady (perhaps on purpose, due to the media criticism she received). I agree, Carrie Ann always looks lovely.
Super Contributor

I think she tries way too hard to be sexy and it just doesn't work. She needs someone to help her.

War Eagle!
Super Contributor

I think she always looks adorable. She's young!

Honored Contributor
On 9/30/2014 robomo said:

I think she always looks adorable. She's young!

I agree.

Honored Contributor

chiclet. First off, no one is going to get mad here. We all have ideas and opinions and no one else asks us not to get mad and neither should you.

I agree with you (as you can see some do and some don't) we don't attack each other. I don't understand other people's crazy hair styles either.

However, I like it when people find ways to express themselves as long as it doesn't offend others.

So, I guess I kind of agree with everyone. I don't understand how they can look in the mirror and think "you look sooooooo good". Ha! But then some people like it and that's what makes the world wonderful.

Super Contributor

She does need help. Her hair this week was awful. The sweeping curls over her face that were bleached lighter than the rest of her hair made me think of Cruella DeVille. And the blouse? Although she may have looked Victorian from the front, when she stood up and was viewed from the back it looked like her pants were giving her a major wedgie. (Not quite as bad as her pole dancing ensemble last week, though).

I personally think she adds nothing to the show. I really don't know how they can justify her being there and being impartial when Derek is a contestant. Taints the whole process.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not crazy about her as a judge. She is a fabulous dancer but she does not add much to the panel.

Honored Contributor

I am not liking her look at all.....The 1st week her hair looked a mess, I am not sure what she is trying to acheive with her looks or if she is just experimenting but she is so cute, but she definitely needs a stylist!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I don't care for her attitude and miss know it all. I don't think she adds a thing. I would rather see Kevin Hart every week even though he's no authority.