Esteemed Contributor

DAYS - No Spoilers Please - Sept. 29th - Oct. 6th

Hi DAYSIES -

I'm glad Susan is back, even if only for a little while. EJ didn't look too happy to see his mother.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - Sept. 29th - Oct. 6th

If she was my mother, I don't think I'd be happy to see her either.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

LOL, Mama.

Someone on DR pointed out the fun fact that when EJ was born on DAYS in 1997, Will was two years old.

DAYS has messed with the SORAS's more than most (for those who have never heard this term it means "Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome") and EJ has been SORAS'd more than most.

I liked him best as EJ Wells, race car driver. That was my favorite EJ.

Honored Contributor

I don't even remember that EJ, lori. But I remember the female race car driver. Was it Abigail? Whatta joke she was. She was crazy about the guy we called Jerkemer. I remember a beach scene? Sketchy memory, probably on purpose, my mind trying to blot it out.

Esteemed Contributor

No...not Abigail as the race car driver. It was Stephanie Johnson (Kayla and Steve's daughter)...first played by a redhead (Shayna Rose) and then by Shelley Hennig.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Ah, yes, Stephanie. She did a complete 360 degree turn when Shelley took over the part.

Esteemed Contributor

My cousin met Shawn Christian - aka - Dr. Dan - over the weekend. She was a vendor at a women's expo in Connecticut and he was a guest. No one else from DAYS was present. She said he was very sweet, spoke to them for a long time, and is gorgeous in person. I saw a few pictures and he didn't look as scruffy as he usually does. Still have to find out why he was there - maybe recruiting actors for DAYS? HaHa

Honored Contributor

twin, I'm curious by nature so I thought I'd look him up and see if he was from Conn. but he's not. Something made me smile-he was voted Best Student Body as a senior in HS. Cute.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/29/2014 twinsister said:

My cousin met Shawn Christian - aka - Dr. Dan - over the weekend. She was a vendor at a women's expo in Connecticut and he was a guest. No one else from DAYS was present. She said he was very sweet, spoke to them for a long time, and is gorgeous in person. I saw a few pictures and he didn't look as scruffy as he usually does. Still have to find out why he was there - maybe recruiting actors for DAYS? HaHa

OMG, I live maybe 45 minutes from where it was held, I almost went and then did something else.....I would have Loved to meet him, he is very good looking.

Today on DAYS, I really can not stand that stupid EVE, please get rid of her...throw her in front of the bus and run over her.....please someone tell me she is leaving very, very soon....(run over Clyde too while you are at it) their stupid accents drive me crazy, soooo fake...

and EJ's mama, ugly, ugly, ugly, no way

would she be EJ's mother, ever!!!