Esteemed Contributor

I need me some Billy Miller!

Does anyone know his air date on General Hospital?

Honored Contributor

Re: I need me some Billy Miller!

Did you try his facebook page?

Regular Contributor

I have been reading Oct. 13th

Respected Contributor

Miller’s joining “GH” has been the talk of daytime since TV Guide’s Michael Logan tweeted in June that Miller would soon be joining the cast.

The role of Jason was previously portrayed by actor Steve Burton, who is currently appearing on “Y&R” as Dylan McAvoy.

No first air date olr tape date has been set for Miller at this time.

Read more: Billy Miller Officially Joins Cast of 'General Hospital' - Soap Opera Network http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/09/billy-miller-officially-joins-cast-general-hospital#ixzz3Ee...

Also read Oct 13 and

• about GH and JASAM! Please comment ... Remove. Jason Quartermaine so Billy Miller first air date is October 1st I can't wait.
Super Contributor

Me too! I'm only watching GH because of Michelle Stafford (whose character on GH makes Phyllis look like an angel!) and I can't wait to see Billy Miller. I like the new Billy on Y&R. but he is not, nor will he ever be, Billy Miller!

Y&R was really, really stupid to let three of their best go and GH was REALLY smart to pick up two out of the three. I can't stand GH, but watch it just to see my old favs from Y&R.

Regular Contributor

First I heard it was October 8th but the latest I heard is the 13th. So it won't be long now. I saw a pic (that I'm not good at sharing it. It was of Billy partially wrapped in bandages (since Jason needs a facial reconstruction surgery after getting run over last week) and his doctor who is played by ex QVC host Dave King.

Respected Contributor

On 9/28/2014 Susiegirl2 said:

First I heard it was October 8th but the latest I heard is the 13th. So it won't be long now. I saw a pic (that I'm not good at sharing it. It was of Billy partially wrapped in bandages (since Jason needs a facial reconstruction surgery after getting run over last week) and his doctor who is played by ex QVC host Dave King.

Just to be cautious you might what to check GH on Oct 1st for BM

Also read Oct 13 and

Honored Contributor

I feel like the OP. However, I can't imagine trying to get into a new soap. I stopped watching B&B because I got sick of Hope, Wyatt....Liam...Quinn.

I do like Billy Miller though. He's so cute. I'm a grandmom and I think he's cute.

Super Contributor

Wish they would hurry up, I too am having Billy Miller withdrawals.

He's such a great actor!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/28/2014 robomo said:

Me too! I'm only watching GH because of Michelle Stafford (whose character on GH makes Phyllis look like an angel!) and I can't wait to see Billy Miller. I like the new Billy on Y&R. but he is not, nor will he ever be, Billy Miller!

Y&R was really, really stupid to let three of their best go and GH was REALLY smart to pick up two out of the three. I can't stand GH, but watch it just to see my old favs from Y&R.

I am so with you robomo. I only started watching GH because of Michelle Stafford & Billy Miller. The old Abby is there too as Lulu. I have quit Y&R when Billy Miller & Michael Muhney left.