Honored Contributor

Can't believe there's no thread on it! I'll go first.

I don't like the redemption island twist but I'll probably eat my words in a few episodes.

Nadiya: Hahahahaha, karma's a biatch.

Whatever that animal was that they cut to, that had those teeny babies riding on its back, was OMG so cute. Anyone recognize what it was?

The immunity challenge rocked.

Great episode but I wish they had done two hours of BB and an hour of Survivor.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Lori..I think it was an opossum..but not sure...

I enjoyed last night..when they said RI..I looked at DH and said..oh nooo...but it might be ok..actually the first episode was good...hopefully it will continue to be..DW

Honored Contributor

I was happy to see one of the Twinnies gone that quickly. They really get on my nerves. It was a pretty good first episode. It always takes me a few weeks to know who's who, but eventually I get all of the names and faces sorted out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

That little animal with the babies on the back was cute. I wanted them to show it again. I didn't like that they used exile island right from the start. That really gives the ones who have to leave on day 1 a disadvantage.

So far, I like Josh. Seems really nice. I liked his restraint when they kept calling him "one of the girls" even though it clearly bothered him.

Esteemed Contributor

It was good for a beginning as all beginning episodes can be a little slow as we don't know the players yet. I was surprised they didn't do a little memorial for Caleb as he was on the first blood vs. water. He was very well liked.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

Hi LoriLori - long time no see - LOL. I enjoyed last night's show and was really glad they got rid of Nadiya. Thought it was funny that they knew what she was capable of from watching The Amazing Race. No favorites yet but I'm hoping it's a good season. The one person I already know I don't like is that baseball? guy. Never followed baseball so I could be wrong about the sport but I just didn't like him at all.

Super Contributor
On 9/25/2014 Nancy Drew said:

It was good for a beginning as all beginning episodes can be a little slow as we don't know the players yet. I was surprised they didn't do a little memorial for Caleb as he was on the first blood vs. water. He was very well liked.

Oh my gosh...I hadn't heard about Caleb. I just looked it up since I couldn't remember which player he was. I remember being so shocked that someone as nice and down to earth as Caleb would be with that Colton guy. What a shocking story. I agree - I can't believe that they didn't do any little in memorial note for him! CBS is really stomping on some nerves lately.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/25/2014 iam4truth said:
On 9/25/2014 Nancy Drew said:

Oh my gosh...I hadn't heard about Caleb. I just looked it up since I couldn't remember which player he was. I remember being so shocked that someone as nice and down to earth as Caleb would be with that Colton guy. What a shocking story. I agree - I can't believe that they didn't do any little in memorial note for him! CBS is really stomping on some nerves lately.

I was never a fan of Colton but did feel sorry for him. I don't think he will ever get someone that nice again.

Honored Contributor

Caleb died during the taping of this season. Most likely at this point in real time Caleb was still alive. So I wonder if Probst will address it in Nicaragua in real time as it happened or hold off and do a lovely tribute at this season's reunion, or even both.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/25/2014 LoriLori said:

Caleb died during the taping of this season. Most likely at this point in real time Caleb was still alive. So I wonder if Probst will address it in Nicaragua in real time as it happened or hold off and do a lovely tribute at this season's reunion, or even both.

It will probably be at the reunion as they didn't do one last night.