Super Contributor

GREY'S; SCANDAL; MURDER: TGIT - It's Here Finally! (Sept. 25th)

ABC's TGIT - I cannot wait!

I'm so ready for this. I've been so ready for this night for months.

8 PM ET - Grey's Anatomy

9 PM ET - Scandal

10 PM ET - How To Get Away With Murder

What a terrific way to spend three hours. Let's hope all three shows live up to the hype, hoopla and anticipation, adding up to an entire evening of a twisty, crazy, good rollercoaster ride through Shondaland.

Honored Contributor

Re: GREY'S; SCANDAL; MURDER: TGIT - It's Here Finally! (Sept. 25th)

Shonda Rimes now owns Th. nights!!!

Respected Contributor

Since I time-shift my viewing, I won't see these shows until the weekend, but I look forward to the new season. I guess I'll have to be careful of follow-up threads on this forum for a few days. I plan to skip the Viola Davis show as I have no interest in the premise. I hope it's well-written for those of you anticipating its premiere. Enjoy your night!

Honored Contributor

I will be skipping Scandal, have no interest in the premise of that show.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad that Scandal is returning tonight. I also can't wait to check out How to get away with murder.

Respected Contributor

I quit GA long ago. Scandal was weak today.Kerri W. looks great though! Murder with Viola D. I have no interest to watch.
Respected Contributor

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy or Scandal, but thought I would check out the new show (How To Get Away With Murder) and I can't believe how boring it was. I found all the characters to be caricatures. Maybe it will get better, but I probably won't watch. I guess it's just not my kind of show.

Super Contributor

I'm not sure I understand How To Get Away With Murder....
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/25/2014 Yumagirl said: I'm not sure I understand How To Get Away With Murder....

I was confused about the scenes in the dark, what were they doing???? Who was that person who was dead at the end????

Regular Contributor

I dozed off halfway throughout HTGAWM...But my first impression of the first classroom scene, was total dupe of the first scene from the TV show Paper Chase - except Professor Kingsfield morphed into a woman. Obviously the premise of the show is very different, but since I just rewatched PC a few months ago, it was obvious that the whole socratic method questioning and putting the students on the spot, then making the one called out and shamed, a favorite...very, very similar.

I'm going to watch what I missed on dvr and will probably give it more of a try when I'm not distracted by that...I'm sure she meant it as a...tribute to the Paper chase Smiley Happy