Respected Contributor

Cedar Cove - Missed 9/20 show - What happened?

I was away on the weekend and the hotel did not have the Hallmark channel. There are no Cedar Cove repeats in my area. Wondering what happened to the cliff-hanging threads from the previous show.

Respected Contributor

Re: Cedar Cove - Missed 9/20 show - What happened?

Can you look it up using on demand? We DVR'd it, just haven't had time to watch. Another thing is that they usually re-run it at some point during this week. Good luck

Frequent Contributor

Eric's wife and baby came back and she found nightie from Rebecca in the bed... Luke really wants to be with Justine... Mac is drinking again... The young couple (can't think of their names) he has re-upped - told her he wants a divorce and she thinks she is pregnant...

The stalker is moving back into Town and he appears to be a good friend of Bruce Boxlieter

That's the best I can do..

Trusted Contributor

Is it just me or does anyone else feel this year isn't as good as last year? I find myself becoming annoyed with just about everyone other than Olivia and Moon this year. Eric has no common sense and is like a 14-year-old, Justine can't seem to say "no" and mean it and Jack's ex-wife is totally toxic to his recovery. Grace is awesome but she is totally a mess and she can't seem to appreciate her situation. I'm just frustrated with the whole lot of them and maybe I need to pull the plug! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Olivia confronts Rebecca over not going to Yale. If she wants to stay in town, she'll help her. Rebecca returns, and she needs to report herself to the Bar, apologize to her boss and such. Shelly and baby come for a visit, and she meets Warren and Rebecca at the restaurant. Warrenn can see the tensionn between Rick and Rebecca, and he tells him later he doesn't get how he got her in the first place, and he won't underestimate him. IMO. he's being set up by Warren to take the fall when the FBI returns. Shellly finds lingerie in the bed, confronts Rick, runs out, he follows, and she admits she's met someone else, too.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

Peggy is still getting flowers, Ben wants to investigate. He runs into someone in town, is told he'll be sticking around, he tells Peggy, and she's shocked. Jack goes to Seattle with a case of writer's block, and he sees his ex multiple times. Why he'd have anything to do with a woman who sent him a bottle of wine is anyone's guess. Grace isn't happy with Cliff's new hire, the woman feels the tension, and they talk. The military couple who are or aren't going to have a baby are splitting up. He asks for a divorce just as he's leaving. She goes home with a pregnancy test. How can they afford that house btw? I think that's the bulk of it.

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

It's not just you Flowershopgirl. This is the year of stupid characters for sure. Why does Jack have anything to do with his ex after what she's done? Rick is a complete moron and probably on his way to prison for Warren's crimes. Olivia's daughter is a total mess but devoted to a guy who will rarely be in town. Rebecca is lying about her background but picks fights with the judge? Grace is keeping a house that will kill her financially and flip flops between Cliff and Olivia's brother. So frustrating, and how could anyone miss when they wrote off multiple characters at the beginninng of the season. That's not a good sign.

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for the recaps. I don't have a DVR or on-demand. They only repeat an episode later on the same day in my area. So if I don't see it on Saturday, too bad.

The characters and plots this season don't make sense to me. I hope they get back on track.

Respected Contributor

You can watch it online (Hallmark doesn't do On Demand).

You sign in thru your cable company on the Hallmark website.