Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers adn Updates for 9/22/2014!!!

And another night of nothing much happening has passed. Derrick is continuing to insist he can't tell anyone who he's taking to the final two whenever he's around Victoria, then tells Cody he's taking him to the final two. (So much for the rule you can't tell anyone who you're taking. Apparently it's being interpreted as you just can't tell someone you're not taking them which since there are just three people there, kind of defeats the purpose. "I'm taking him, but I can't say I'm not taking you, but I'm definitely taking him.") He's reminded Cody a few times that "the guys" all said they'd vote for Victoria if anyone took her to the final two. (In other words, even if you think you might lose to me, you'll definitely lose to her, so take me.) I'm not sure that Victoria still isn't Derrick's preferred choice for the final two. He dragged her all this way for some reason and it's not her witty banter.

Victoria is continuing to press her case to be taken to the final two and would clearly be the best choice for Cody, but Cody thinks he and Derrick were equals. Cody may be setting the stage for such a move though. He did say to Derrick last night how much he hated Tony on last year's Survivor for lying about being a cop all season. I'm pretty sure that raised Derrick's blood pressure a few points and got his head spinning a bit. I'm not sure if Cody was around when Frankie suggested Derrick was/could be a cop, but if he was, then that could be an entertaining speech on Wednesday when Cody explains that he and Derrick were a solid twosome all season, but he's known for a while now that Derrick was a liar and was a cop. Cody saw and held the picture showing Derrick's daughter with the cop hat and seemed very confused by it. That was the picture that Derrick then confiscated in a panic and had the DR replace with another one. (Not that Cody doesn't seem very confused by everything, but it is possible a few of the pieces are starting to fall into place for him.)

I'm not sure exposing Derrick as a cop would get him votes if he was up against Derrick, but it could help get him votes if he took Victoria and used that to justify the move. (By the way, future BB house guests should always watch the preceding seasons of Survivor and TAR for clues as to what BB is pulling. Originality is not BB's strong suit. Whatever happened on the last Survivor or TAR is likely to be incorporated into the next BB.)

Being the season that it's been, Cody instead of making the bold move and taking Victoria will meekly take Derrick along and then sit there while Derrick tells the jury how brilliantly Derick manipulated them all and then rise and say, "Wow! Just wow, I had no idea. Dude, you fooled me. You deserve the money." Julie will utter a loud groan into her microphone and mutter a curse or two at Grodner and Kassting, then have the jury cast their vote and as it's been all season, there will be no suspense over the outcome.

In a shocking twist, Joan Grande (Frankie's mother (I think)) is now campaigning on Twitter for Zach as AFP. Ariana has also joined in that campaign. Both agree that since Frankie and Donny got money as Team America it's only fair that Zach get AFP. I'm not sure how happy the pink haired troll will be about that. "But I'm a Grande! We stick together! We're a family!" Yeah, but we like Zach better than you. Sorry Frankie.

Should anything exciting happen (Ha!) I'll post back later, but expect things to cruise along as always now. The house guests will sleep late, eat a few meals, play some pool, go crazy from boredom, then go back to bed. Then they'll repeat the process tomorrow and this thing will finally end on Wednesday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers adn Updates for 9/22/2014!!!

Interesting that they are campaigning for Zach. Zach might just win it, then since he's had a lot of fans pushing for that. Makes me wonder if they know something about "zankie" that we don't? Terrifying thought. Or maybe they have seen how much people loathe Frankie, and they know that it wont go away quietly if they hand the prize to Pinkie considering how (almost) universally he is despised. At least by those who saw more than the edited TV version of him.

I think there would be a huge investigation if Frankie won. Actually, there have already been things called into question concerning the whole eligibility thing concerning Scooter Braun/Ariana's connection to CBS, etc. As in, are relatives of employees, etc even eligible to win prizes or promotions put on by the same company or affiliate? Most contests (etc) have exclusion clauses that would technically remove Frankie from even being eligible to win. People have really been digging into this stuff with all the Frankie controversy, so maybe the Grande family (via scooter) just prefer for this to die a quiet death. They got their air time, and now it can go away?

That's how it's reading to me anyway. But then again, I haven't had my coffee yet. I DID get my votes in while I still can, though. Only a few more hours!

Super Contributor

GM, I thoroughly agree with everything you said. I think Derrick is sweating the ending of this. He is constantly trying to reaffirm things with Cody just a little too many times. I do hope Cody is smart enough to pick up on this and take Victoria to F2 if he wins the last HOH....but something tells me he won't and things will end up as predicted. Victoria is driving them nuts with her begging. She is strange girl. She made Derrick strawberry short cake from scratch last night on BBAD. She just constantly wants his approval and I'm beginning to think maybe it's not Caleb who was the stalker but Victoria. It's almost like the victim falling in love with her captor. It gives me the creeps.
Honored Contributor

Gardenman, don't you think the change of heart by Joan Grande is a direct result of Miss Cleo's twitter war with her? I do. It's been going strong and what he lacks in followers, he makes up in influence.

I don't buy that Victoria has a crush on Derrick, I can't imagine him being her type. She's been lonely in the house and he's paid the most attention to her and played her very well and I can't imagine it goes beyond that, and what she considers a good friendship.

So does Cody = Woo?

The Survivor jury claimed that if Woo had taken Kass they would have giiven her the money but he'll never know. I don't believe they would have given that witch the money but Victoria is not mean and nasty like Kass.

Danky, every time I see your name now I picture you in a suit of armor, LOL.

Gardenman, have you been watching Utopia? And if yes, how is it going?

Respected Contributor

Hi Guys.....a beautiful fall like day today....makes me want to go out and get pumpkins and mums. BBAD and the live feeds are unwatchable......is it Wednesday yet ? I think IAM4 mentioned Miss Cleo a while back....should I know who she is ? Fill me in, if you have the time and inclination, on the twitter war. I have no clue since I am not a twatter.....the suit of armor had to go. As part of the maintanence I asked DH to oil me and he gave every indication that he misunderstood what I wanted so......that's out !
Honored Contributor

Danky, you are so funny.

Miss Cleo is a guy. Not nearly as funny and clever as Gardenman, but Miss Cleo is entertaining nonetheless. Click here or use the URL below.

Warning: There is explicit language and other stuff that may offend some people.

https://twitter.com/MissCleoBB

Honored Contributor

Thinking about this (and sorry for all the posts but with nobody else around I'm having the conversation with myself, LOL), that was a very cynical thing for Joan Grande to do on the last day of voting. All the Frankiephiles and Ari's fans have been goaded into voting for Frankie all along. If everyone sent 20 votes Zach's way yesterday and today it wouldn't sway the outcome but it makes them look honorable. Or it did to me, till I thought about it.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, doing it at the last minute does seem a bit calculated, but they were both pulling for Zach during the show, so maybe it's genuine.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Danky - I laughed very hard at your comment that you are not a twatter. Miss Cleo has been around awhile and cracks me up. If nothing else this season, this forum has kept me entertained! Still rooting for a Derrick win and also Donny getting America's favorite - he got all my votes every day.

Respected Contributor

On 9/22/2014 LoriLori said:

Danky, you are so funny.

Miss Cleo is a guy. Not nearly as funny and clever as Gardenman, but Miss Cleo is entertaining nonetheless. Click here or use the URL below.

Warning: There is explicit language and other stuff that may offend some people.

https://twitter.com/MissCleoBB

LORI.....I think I may be moron material. Although I get the gist (thanks for the link), I don't really comprehend the whole thing and the #. Something you have to get used to, I guess. HI SABRA........According to some, I was a twatter long before there was a twitter........does that make me a pioneer ?