Super Contributor

FASHION POLICE Tribute To Joan Rivers - Friday, Sept. 19th @ 8 PM ET on E!

A special Fashion Police, a 90-minute tribute, "Remembering Joan," will be presented by E! on Friday, September 19th at 8 PM ET (repeats at 9:30 PM ET and Saturday 1 AM).

Joining in the tribute to Joan Rivers will "The Joan Rangers," the late comedian's fashion posse, including her daughter and FP co-executive producer Melissa Rivers; celebrity stylist George Kotsiopoulos; actress, designer, paid brand spokesperson Kelly Osbourne and E! News Director, host and designer Giuliana Rancic.

The homage to the often irreverent Ruler of the Red Carpet will include Rivers' most memorable moments, hilarious jokes and exclusive behind-the-scenes footage.

Respected Contributor

Re: FASHION POLICE Tribute To Joan Rivers - Friday, Sept. 19th @ 8 PM ET on E!

Thanks for posting this! I just set my dvr to record it.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

I'm watching right now and am taping some awards episodes.Joan never disappointed in making me laugh. Lucky ones to have known her.
Super Contributor

FYI - I noticed a schedule change. In addition to the original Friday 8 PM ET airing and 9:30 PM ET repeat, the second repeat airs at midnight ET. There's another repeat at 8:30 AM ET on Saturday and again at 9:30 AM ET Sunday. Please re-set your video recorders accordingly.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! I just scheduled the 5-6:30 airing. I have the feeling they all were very close so I bet this will be hard for them. :'(

Honored Contributor

I'm watching right now. I don't know how Melissa got through the opening of the show.
Trusted Contributor

They also announced that FASHION POLICE will resume next year w/the Golden Globe Awards. No word on who will lead the show, if anyone does, hope it's Melissa. I don't think G, Kelly or George are enough of a draw to do the lead hosting.

Super Contributor

Hilarious and heartwarming. I laughed so hard, I cried. Melissa produced the perfect tribute to her beloved mother. Joan would have approved, I'm pretty sure. It's wonderful to hear that Fashion Police will continue after a brief hiatus. It's hard to imagine Awards Season without Joan Rivers. ITA - Melissa would be the perfect addition to the panel. Not a replacement, because Joan Rivers is irreplaceable, but as the logical successor.
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/19/2014 keri said: FYI - I noticed a schedule change. In addition to the original Friday 8 PM ET airing and 9:30 PM ET repeat, the second repeat airs at midnight ET. There's another repeat at 8:30 AM ET on Saturday and again at 9:30 AM ET Sunday. Please re-set your video recorders accordingly.

Thank you for taking the time to post the repeat episode schedule for this show!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I liked the outtakes where she is laughing so hard at her own joke that she can't tell it!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986