Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/18/2014!!!

And we're now one third of the way through the final HOH comp. Cody hung on the longest last night in the wall hanging comp to pull out the win. Victoria predictably fell first then Cody and Derrick debated the wisdom of Derrick falling. Derrick started wondering if he could beat Victoria in part two of the comp and wondered if he should hold on longer. (He was trying to make Cody tell him to fall off so if he then threw the second part to Victoria Cody wouldn't be overly upset. Derrick would be able to remind Cody he wasn't confident heading into part two.)

I'm pretty confident that Derrick's planning to throw part two if he can. Part three is random and Victoria is good at random stuff. I think he knows Victoria will take him and if she evicts Cody then he's got Cody's vote where he might not have Cody's vote if Derrick takes Victoria. (Yeah, when you take $50,000 out of a guy's pocket he tends to get a bit grumpy.) If Cody wins part three then Cody will take him over Victoria so there's no real need for Derrick to win part two if he can throw it without being overly obvious.

So now we wait for part two of the HOH comp where Derrick and Victoria will go head to head to see who moves on to part three. I'm betting Derrick will throw it to Victoria if possible and then sit back and wait for those two to get done and give him the $550,000.

I'd love to see Victoria win part two and then pull out part three live on Wednesday's show and take Cody to the final two with her instead of Derrick. The look on Derrick's face would be priceless. He's so sure he's got this thing wrapped up (deservedly) but it would be fun to see it all implode on him. By the way, I'm pretty sure Derrick is still planning on taking Victoria if he has to choose. I wouldn't be shocked to see Cody take Victoria either despite all the Hitmen nonsense they're spouting back and forth.

Nothing much should happen today. Part two will likely take place on Friday/Saturday. The house guests will likely sleep late today and then just mill about the house.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/18/2014!!!

Victoria for the win....Donny for Fan Fav!!!!!! That would be sweet!
Super Contributor

I had the funniest dream ever last night. It was Derrick and Victoria for the final two, and when it came time for the final speeches, Victoria stood up and smoked every single one of them, starting with Frankie - telling him that she knew who he was on day one, and she tried to get him to spill the beans sooner than her did when she grilled him about what his sister looked like, etc. She went point by point saying how she fooled all of them - ending with Derrick, and revealing to everyone her acting skills that fooled even the so-called "professional" actor.

Of course, in my dream she did a better job than she actually did in the game... but as dreams go, she still had many accurate points. I was kind of sad when I woke up, LOL.

Respected Contributor

The only thing that could make this season not a total bore would be if Victoria is the best actress on earth and she really has been playing without looking like she was playing. If she turned out to be a lawyer or Doctor.

Regular Contributor

I have to admit, that would be hilarious...She comes off so disconnected and simple....that maybe there is something deeper she's kept hidden. That would be brilliant!

Cody really showed some brilliance in his little speech, that outed Derrick in a very conversational way. Shows he was paying attention more than I thought.

Caleb come across so lovable and more aware and able to read people than he had any other time in the season, in his assessment of Frankie.

Just shows me that we may get a bit more "expect the unexpected" moments at the end, than we did all season! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I'm more relaxed than normal at the end of BB because, and this is unusual, I'm fine with everybody in final three. I prefer Derrick but the Victoria-played-everybody scenario would be hilarious and very satisfying. I'm okay with Cody too.

I worry the good ratings will empower TPTB to look for another Frankie and another stupid twist for next year. Love to be a fly on the wall at the Moonves home when they deconstruct the season. I think Grodner's safe because of the ratings.

Gardenman, I can't remember, is BBAD live between now and the finale? I never again want to hear Victoria eat in glorious HD sound, but I would like to see her practice her speeches and see how Derrick manages Cody and her.

Super Contributor

The ratings might be good this year, but I'm only watching itnow to see this season through. I wanted to see pinkie get the boot, and I'm invested now to just see it through. Unless CBS brings in a diverse cast next year and there is some hint that things will be done differently, I'm not going to get involved with it next year. They peed in my kool-aid. I'm not drinking it again!

Trusted Contributor

Hands iam4 a large glass of kool aid .....here you go.... this one is clean{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I want Derrick to win.... however, when I hear that he is throwing the comps I don't think he deserves it.... sounds like Cody does..... there is more than being manipulative to winning....

I liked the interview with Caleb's parents.... however, I see that Caleb has a difficult time with the truth.... he embellishes it.... seems that Frankie does that constantly.... it is just that Caleb was so much more likeable after Amber left....

Frequent Contributor

What is BOB?

Honored Contributor

"BOB" is the shorthand many use for the Battle of the Block comp that took the place of the Have Not comp this year. I generally use BOTB but many shorten even that to BOB. By the way, they got everyone up early today for the walk down memory lane of all the big events (were there any?) that took place this season.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!