Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/16/2014!!!!

And there is absolutely nothing to spoil today as no reliable leaks have come out of last night's taping. That tends to imply that CBS stacked the audience with their employees and threatened them with death if they leaked what had transpired. The problem with a stacked audience is that they're more compliant and would likely have applauded Frankie when he came out simply because they were told to. An audience of fans would have been far more likely to boo Frankie, but that would make it harder for CBS to recruit famous siblings for future seasons, so they can't have that.

Until proven otherwise, assume Frankie was sent home and Caleb is the new target. The other nominee is either Cody or Victoria depending on who won HOH.

We have the pre-taped show tonight, then the live show tomorrow night, then the highlights show on Friday and then nothing until the finale next Wednesday. That will make this the long dead week of the feeds. We see lots of sleeping house guests and not a lot of anything else.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/16/2014!!!!

As cathartic as booing might have felt for so many, I think that in some ways, this stacked audience will wind up bothering Frankie more than boos. Since he thrives on all the attention, and he did say that if he got booed, he would just act like a night on Broadway. I think that he'd looked forward to walking out of the house to an audience full of adoring fans. When he finds out that it wasn't a real audience at all, I imagine that he will feel a little deflated. I guess we wont get to see that reaction/realization hit him. But I can privately enjoy knowing that he's not going to get all the attention he seeks. He'll still have his family and invited groupies, I suppose.

Valued Contributor

I think by the end of the finale Frankie will realize production did him a huge favor by stacking the exit audience.

For future seasons during the dead as a doornail week as the season winds down the live feeds should be switched to the jury house.

Trusted Contributor

That was a bummer last night. I kept reading all over the place and couldn't find anything at all. It is going to be a very long week after Wednesday. Friday's just a show with unseen footage, blah, blah, blah. BBAD was a 3 hour snooze fest (literally). Houseguests were not happy that they got up at 9am for nothing. I was hoping that at the very end they would tell everyone to go to the living room. But nooooo, nothing, nada, zip.

Trusted Contributor

Last night on after dark,I agree what a snooze,I now think b.b. told them to get up early, cause they were going to get activities etc,so that we the audience would tune in and watch. Well I fell for it,watched the whole thing,that was a joke and a waste of all our time.shame on b.b..Again we are deprived of watching a unpopular house guest leave,and get what he deserves a big boo,so heres to you Frankie boooooooooo.Tucka.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

I add my very loud and boisterous BOOS to your boos, Tucka! Production/CBS has really meddled too much this season. Guess they don't want to hurt the feelings of their Pinky.

Super Contributor

There is a teensy part of me that worries that the little brains of production thinks it would make for awesome TV to save him somehow. with all the controversy and everyone thinking for sure he is leaving, leave it to them to pull the rug out, and say "GOTCHA!!" And give each other high-fives for the great job they did fooling America.

But maybe they have enough work cut out for them just to get enough nice footage of their sweetie to give him a darling edit.

I agree - I wish that in the future when they need filler stuff to show, that most of us would really like to see more of the jury house.

Super Contributor

From JokersUpdates:

Feed leak - Derrick apparently won HOH! Pic of him in the HOH room with a license plate that reads ""#1 DAD""
09/16/14 12:21 PM

Valued Contributor

Also during the leak they showed Victoria. Yippee! The pink nightmare is apparently gone.
Valued Contributor

I so hope the leaks are accurate. Anyone know when the live feeds will return and if BBAD will be live tonight?