Esteemed Contributor

DAYS - No Spoilers Please - September 15th - September 21st

Hi DAYSIES -

I hope Kristen confronts Theresa about what really happened with John. She is out to get Theresa now that she knows about her and Brady being together.

I wonder how many episodes Eileen Davidson taped - don't think she will be on much longer.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - September 15th - September 21st

Did y'all see on Thursday's episode when Brady signed the consent with his LEFT hand? Yep, the keystone cops have missed the fact that Brady is left handed and John was struck by a right handed person.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Let's see, I think Theresa used both hands on John's head. Yeah, kind of like you would hold a baseball bat (she was taking no chances). Holmes could see this in a minute. 'Elementary, my dear DAYSies. This man was struck from behind by a right handed person. The presumed perpetrator is left handed! There were only three people in the room at the scene of the crime. The victim, and two suspects. Therefore, the guilt rests on..... Theresa Donovan!'

Super Contributor

Nu-Chad looks like Nick with dark hair--the last Chad was much better looking. I won't be happy if they kill off EJ!

Honored Contributor

Our Chad would never have done that-for real or otherwise. This guy even looks like a gangster. I don't think I EVER saw Chad in a suit.

The oldest trick in the book-drugging the guy,take off his clothes, lay on top of him, take his picture. Step 2 is usually make sure his GF sees you or if she's not in the area, snap a picture and send it to her. Step 3 is the crying doubtful GF breaks it off with said BF. Perp (Eve-il) is seen jumping up in air saying, 'yes!' Anybody notice Mary Beth ('oh, my shoulder hurts so bad I can't even use my arm') drinking the water with her left (injured shoulder) arm? Paige too dumb to notice.

I thought the show was just awful toDAY. Really a bore. Let the high school kids watch it but I think they're all back in school and wouldn't like it anyway.

Regular Contributor

OMG, what an awful day. All these horrible women and young girls. Is that all that the writers can come up with. Let me write if you need story lines. Pathetic.
Honored Contributor

On 9/15/2014 autumnfaire said:

Nu-Chad looks like Nick with dark hair--the last Chad was much better looking. I won't be happy if they kill off EJ!

My coworker also said today that Nu Chad looks like Nick.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/15/2014 Shelbelle said:
On 9/15/2014 autumnfaire said:

My coworker also said today that Nu Chad looks like Nick.

I said that last week . Show was so boring today. The whole drugging your drink story is so old.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm so happy to have this forum. Based on the reviews, I can skip today and not feel like I missed anything.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Hi DAYSIES>>>wow, are you right about the show being boring. No , you didn't miss anything if you didn't watch it today. How phony was NuChad with that gun? EJ could have knocked it out of his hand at any time.

And I will give him a chance, but this NuChad just does not measure up to our Chad that some of us loved. I hope Abigail stays with Ben. But who knows what these mediocre writers will serve up which they call 'scripts.' Yawn.