Esteemed Contributor

DAYS SPOILERS, week of 09/15

SOD says Hope will be divorcing Bo. It's about time!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 09/15

Did y'all see on Thursday's episode when Brady signed the consent with his LEFT hand? Yep, the keystone cops have missed the fact that Brady is left handed and John was struck by a right handed person.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Does anyone know when Sami & EJ will be leaving? Days needs to move forward.

Esteemed Contributor

All we know for sure is James Scott finished filming 05/02 and Alison Sweeney finished three weeks later on 05/23. It actually could be any day now for EJ...Chad pulls a gun on him and there is speculation he (EJ) fakes his own death.

Honored Contributor

Next week Hope tells Caroline she is moving on with Aidan. Sami and EJ are reunited romantically. Susan makes an appearance with shocking news for EJ.

Esteemed Contributor

What? EJ isn't a DiMera? I certainly hope not.

Honored Contributor

On 9/15/2014 MamaWick said:

What? EJ isn't a DiMera? I certainly hope not.

Same thought occurred to me too.

Trusted Contributor

This storyline of Eve setting up JJ = Lame , lame , lame !{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} So tired of this and the Danifer deal.

They have dangled it in front of us one too many times , long ago. I am over it and don't even care anymore!{#emotions_dlg.bored}

If Hope and Aiden get it together, thank goodness! OH wait, time to bring in a new Bo and mess that all up . {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Well, you know "something will. " {#emotions_dlg.blink} Perhaps Aiden's wife isn't really "gone??" Wink Someone , somehow will interfere .

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

Anything to do with Eve is lame! No mom in their right mind would do that to her child. Hopefully, Sami & EJ will exit stage right very, very soon. Soooooooooooooooo boring.

Esteemed Contributor

twocent...we have been told that Aiden's wife died...but who knows...we have seen THAT before.