Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/14/2014!!!

And Frankie still appears to be heading home tomorrow! Yeah! Everyone in the house except for Frankie now seems to be accepting this as a foregone conclusion and are making plans on who to evict next. Derrick and Caleb are preparing to evict Cody next, Derrick and Cody are preparing to evict Caleb next. As you can probably tell, Derrick's pretty flexible in who goes next as long as it's not him.

Caleb wants to blindside Frankie and let Frankie think he's safe then pull the rug out from under him on live TV. Cody doesn't think that's smart. Cody knows that Caleb could then blame Derrick or Cody for the vote as lose any chance at Frankie's jury vote. Cody's upset that Frankie is trying to play the loyalty card to stay this week since he stabbed Zach in the back and made a final two deal with Christine over them. He's also upset about Frankie spilling all of their secrets just before he announced he was Ariana Grande's brother. Cody's planning to directly rebut any lies Frankie tells in his goodbye speech. (Somehow Cody never follows through on any of this stuff however.)

Derrick and Victoria are studying the before/after type questions so one of them has a better shot at winning the next POV comp. Derrick told the others that he was giving her the wrong information to throw her off, but he wasn't. He was telling her the real stuff. Victoria's a bit upset that Derrick still wants them to act like they're fighting, but she's doing a great job of it.

The house still thinks the eviction will be on Wednesday and don't know that it will be on Monday. They're planning to tell Frankie that he's going the night before the eviction (Tuesday) but by then he'll be in the jury house unless they're told otherwise. Frankie's pestering everyone to try and see if he's safe, but I'm pretty sure he knows he's gone and that everyone's lying to him. Frankie's constantly assuring Caleb that he'll take him to the final two, but Frankie's not going to have that chance.

Derrick is upset with Victoria since she told Cody that Hayden hates him. Nicole told Victoria that, so now Derrick is concerned that Cody may not want to take him to the final two with him if Cody wins the final HOH knowing that Hayden will have been campaigning against Cody. It could make Victoria a more attractive final two option for Cody. (Gee, Derrick maybe, just maybe Victoria isn't stupid and did that on purpose to make her own path to the final two a bit smoother.)

Victoria followed that up with a list of everyone in the jury who hates her to make herself appear even more valuable as a final two partner. Victoria and Cody then chased each other through the house with cans of shaving cream and soap in a brief burst of fun activity. Once Victoria put shaving cream in Cody's bed though he got a tick more upset and had to wash his bedding.

Later today we'll have the POV ceremony where Cody will refuse to use the POV and Frankie will be going home tomorrow. Yea!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/14/2014!!!

Good morning, Gman! Thanks for the Sunday morning update!

I actually can't stand the waiting, and won't be able to relax until I'm sure that Skankie Glitterbaum is g-o-n-e. He's as slippery as an eel, and like a cat with nine lives. I feel as if I'm reading a book and can't stand the suspense, so just want to flip to the end to see how it ends.

As far as who wins, ITA with that twitter feed from the other night: "#anyonebutfrankie"!

Super Contributor

I agree. Since anyone I actually want to win, can't... at this point I hope that the #anyonebutfrankie trend continues past the POV comp. Esp now that the Grande family is now doing a push for votes for him to win Americas favorite and Justin Beiber tweeting for him.

Honored Contributor

On 9/14/2014 Sabatini2 said:

Good morning, Gman! Thanks for the Sunday morning update!

I actually can't stand the waiting, and won't be able to relax until I'm sure that Skankie Glitterbaum is g-o-n-e. He's as slippery as an eel, and like a cat with nine lives. I feel as if I'm reading a book and can't stand the suspense, so just want to flip to the end to see how it ends.

As far as who wins, ITA with that twitter feed from the other night: "#anyonebutfrankie"!

I always feel that way at the end of BB, every season. Even last year when I detested every finalist. Funny, I don't get that way about Survivor, which is my favorite show. Probably the difference is in the time invested in the houseguests.

I already feel like Frankie's gone and I can't wait to see it play out. Now we have to hope they never, ever dust him off for an all-star season. I bet they'd love to. Please, CBS, stick a fork in him and throw him on the pile with the three Hantzes.

Super Contributor

I kind of feel like I'm waiting for a surgical procedure. Kinda dreading it and can't wait for it to finally be over with so I can get on with things, lol. Looking forward to a new season of survivor and Amazing Race.

Call me a little weird, but I just watch back to back episodes of the Quest. It was really corny, but for a reality show, I found it kind of fun. Now THAT is the kind of scripting and production interference I can deal with, LOL. I hope they do that one again. Yes, it was silly, but I found myself smiling a lot. And for things been I've dealt in real life, I need that sometimes. It was a deliberately unreal reality show where the contestants HAD to be someone else. I kinda liked it. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Lori, I never thought about it before, but you're right about BB as opposed to Survivor. I too don't get nearly as antsy when Survivor is nearing the end. I also agree w/ you in hoping that the Hantzes are gone for good!

iam4, the surgery analogy was perfect! "Kinda dreading it and can't wait for it to finally be over with so I can get on with things, ..." Haha!!

Never heard of the Quest before, but you've sparked my interest, since I'm in the same boat as you are, and watch TV for the same reason - escapism from RL. The shows I watch, like BB are my guilty pleasure!

Fingers crossed that The Little Pink Dirt Ball/Skankie/Glitterbaum/Tink, etal really WILL be gone for good, never to return!

Honored Contributor

I don't mind any of those left, assuming Frankie isn't going to be one of them.

I'd be thrilled if it turns out that Victoria was acting the whole season and isn't inept at all. She's shown herself to be a good actress, maybe she'll get asked to be on a soap or something even better.

Derrick isn't likable but has played the best game.

There is something about Cody that I just like, he's my favorite.

Respected Contributor

I've never heard of Quest either and I thought I had the library of available "unreal reality" shows on lockdown. Survivor, Amazing Race and BB are my absolute never miss favorites. I read somewhere this morning that Frankie offered Derrick money to let him stay.....very against the "rules". Also, in Grande family news.......Ariana ,in an interview ,has said that she is changing her appearance and dressing with less clothes on based on the advice of her Grandmother. Ariana has also released a sexually provocative video with , of all the singers/entertainers in the world, the #1 thug of "beat -up Rihanna " fame.....Chris Brown. What an interesting family.
Super Contributor

On 9/14/2014 Danky said: I've never heard of Quest either and I thought I had the library of available "unreal reality" shows on lockdown. Survivor, Amazing Race and BB are my absolute never miss favorites. I read somewhere this morning that Frankie offered Derrick money to let him stay.....very against the "rules". Also, in Grande family news.......Ariana ,in an interview ,has said that she is changing her appearance and dressing with less clothes on based on the advice of her Grandmother. Ariana has also released a sexually provocative video with , of all the singers/entertainers in the world, the #1 thug of "beat -up Rihanna " fame.....Chris Brown. What an interesting family.

Danky, that's a very nice way of putting it!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} My mom would highly approve.

Super Contributor

I hadn't heard of the quest until it was almost over. It's no wonder so many new shows fail. How can they succeed if nobody has heard of them? I guess they only promote the really trashy ones. I just hope they do that one again. Another one that I used to like and wish they would bring back was The Mole. The original ones when Anderson Cooper was the host and they used real people. The contestants were given tasks to do as a group in order to add to the total prize money that the ultimate winner could receive. The better they did, the bigger the prize got. One of the contestants was a mole, however. that persons job was to sabotage various things in order to keep the total prize low. The viewers weren't told who the mole was, so we had to guess along with the other players, who took a test at the end of every episode. The person who got the most questions wrong (regarding who they thought the mole was) was the one who left. So, it was not a popularity contest. Loved that show, lol.

Anyway...I so wish the reality shows would go back to being fun and interesting. Lose the trashy stuff they think people want. I guess some people like that stuff, but I think most of us appreciate something better.