Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/12/2014!!!

We've now got Frankie and Victoria on the block as we cruise towards tonight's POV comp. Frankie now knows he's in big trouble and likely heading home if he doesn't win POV. He's been feeling out the mood in the house and knows he's lost the house despite them saying they've got his back. Victoria and Caleb have bonded a bit and it's just a question of time until he's planning their wedding. Things should stay pretty quiet today as the houseguests continue to study the memory wall nonstop. Knowing what comp is coming almost seems to have the house guests more on edge than an unknown comp. I'll post back after the POV comp with the results.,
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/12/2014!!!

Is this FrankieJGrande' s first time on the block? I hope he is packing his glitter for the jury house! He is undoubtedly the most obnoxious houseguest ever.( Aryn made racist comments and I hated that but that is on a different level)
Valued Contributor

I'm hoping this is the last week for the little pink dirt bag, but he's awfully good at competitions. The others had better be on their A game to beat him. Fingers crossed that he'll be packing his bags.
Respected Contributor

On 9/12/2014 birkin baby said: Is this FrankieJGrande' s first time on the block? I hope he is packing his glitter for the jury house! He is undoubtedly the most obnoxious houseguest ever.( Aryn made racist comments and I hated that but that is on a different level)
I didn't dislike Aryn and I am in no way saying that the things she said were alright.......but, she was very young, came from a part of the country where apparently certain verbiage is not frowned upon by many and she may have been just adopting what she had heard and was taught .....not making excuses at all. Frankie is a grown man who admits that he knows better and yet much of what he does is socially and morally offensive. Add to that ,evidence of a lack of remorse for his actions, an arrogance that is blatant , an unwillingness to be insightful ,an elitest attitude and an over-the-top constant attention seeking personality and you have all the makings of a despicable human being.....it is unfortunate because he is not an idiot and he is not without talent.
Respected Contributor

On 9/12/2014 shamalamadingdong4 said: I'm hoping this is the last week for the little pink dirt bag, but he's awfully good at competitions. The others had better be on their A game to beat him. Fingers crossed that he'll be packing his bags.
Hi SHAMA........I agree. If LPDB wins this POV , I think it is a foregone conclusion that he is going to the end............I was very disappointed this morning when I sat down with breakfast in hand to watch BBAD and for some reason the DVR only recorded the first 4 minutes and that was an advertisement for the Sorrentino (?) show. I really wanted to see his attitude last night. TUCKA said Caleb would not let him sleep in the HOH room.......YAY!
Respected Contributor

I love Frankie and hope he wins the veto. He is who he is and I like that. Check out his youtube channel. He is just being himself and I love him for it!

Super Contributor

You are entitled to feel that way, but please don't be offended if I strongly dislike him. Strongly. I don't think it is EVER, EVER okay for anyone to grope and grab and rub the genitals and butts of other people after they have asked you not to do that. Ever. If you continue to do it, then you are crossing a serious line and that is sexual assault. It doesn't matter if you are gay, straight, male or female. I have no idea why nothing is being done about it, but I do know they guys have said more than once to stop it, they have moved his hands off of him. BB is not going to show us all the diary room sessions where this has surely been brought up. If I were a lawyer, I'd be approaching the guys after the show.

Another poster has very strong feelings about married players hooking up, and for good reason. the issue has hit home personally for her, and that is understandable. Well, the sexual abuse and rape type stuff has hit home personally for me. There isn't an aspect of my life that hasn't been destroyed by it. So I wont apologize for feeling very strongly about him getting away with this kind of behavior in the house. Not just getting away with it - but having it rewarded! It absolutely turns my stomach

Respected Contributor

On 9/12/2014 iam4truth said:

You are entitled to feel that way, but please don't be offended if I strongly dislike him. Strongly. I don't think it is EVER, EVER okay for anyone to grope and grab and rub the genitals and butts of other people after they have asked you not to do that. Ever. If you continue to do it, then you are crossing a serious line and that is sexual assault. It doesn't matter if you are gay, straight, male or female. I have no idea why nothing is being done about it, but I do know they guys have said more than once to stop it, they have moved his hands off of him. BB is not going to show us all the diary room sessions where this has surely been brought up. If I were a lawyer, I'd be approaching the guys after the show.

Another poster has very strong feelings about married players hooking up, and for good reason. the issue has hit home personally for her, and that is understandable. Well, the sexual abuse and rape type stuff has hit home personally for me. There isn't an aspect of my life that hasn't been destroyed by it. So I wont apologize for feeling very strongly about him getting away with this kind of behavior in the house. Not just getting away with it - but having it rewarded! It absolutely turns my stomach

Neither sexual abuse /rape nor marital infidelity have impacted my life personally but I don't think that they have to in order to elicit a response of repulsion and disgust. Frankie, on so many complex levels, IS repulsive and disgusting.......well said, iam4truth !
Respected Contributor

Frankie seems to think that he can do whatever he wants to whomever he wants.

In reality, he is secksually harassing people.

Just because he thinks this outrageous behavior is part of his persona/character, does not make it acceptable.

It is not cute, it is not charming, it is not colorful, it is not endearing, it is not bigger than life, it is not celebrity like, it is not lovable...it IS unacceptable and despicable.

Respected Contributor

Hey on one of Frankie's first videos where he is going to Africa he manages to insult Jews, African Americans and people who are larger then him so yes he is who he is and clearly IMO that is a repulsive human. His antics in the BB house are probably typical of his personality outside the BB house and so he is comfortable in displaying that he is a obnoxious misogynistic tool. I for the life of me do not understand how he can have any fans.