Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/10/2014!!!

And another quiet night passes. There was much speculation on what the countdown timer is for and why Christine got so loudly booed, but nothing terribly exciting. I'm pretty srue Cody is wondering what fate awaits him if he gets voted out tonight.

Our show tonight promises to be interesting. They know it's a live show and they know the clock will expire during the live show, so they're more than a little uneasy. All will be greatly disappointed though when they hear what it all really means. Frankie will be upset that he wasted an HOH. Everyone else will be upset that they're stuck there for another week. Derrick will be upset that he can't play for HOH since he's now the outgoing HOH. This is going to be one surly group at the end of tonight's show. It's probably a good night to have off if you work in the DR. They are not going to be happy. If Victoria or Cody wins HOH then Frankie will be especially unhappy. (Go Cody/Victoria!!!) The live show and live feeds afterwards should be pretty entertaining tonight. We could see our first house guest strike since season one due to this latest twist.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/10/2014!!!

IAM4......" Finky Glitterbum ?".....okay ,you are officially on restriction when it comes to Frankie postings. I need time for my lower jaw to stop hurting from laughing so much. GAME-ON.....I allow myself an emotional breakdown every once in awhile. Good excuse to pig out on garbagee food. We are such a compatible group of posters, don't you think ? Will we all lose touch with each other once BB is over ? Caleb is my new honey...he is such a character and, to me, very endearing. I'm kind of in love. I had read some comments about bringing a dog into the house was unnecessary since they already had Victoria....I was kind of shocked. I think Victoria is very pretty ......am I the only one ?
Respected Contributor

Do we know for sure that Derrick will be ineligible for the HOH contest tonight?

For some reason, in my head, I thought they all could play because the game was reset.

Probably my head is wrong, lol.

Respected Contributor

All I know is dinner is leftovers so that it is a easy clean up I can't wait to see the disappointment on their pouty little faces!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

I laughed at caleb's twinkie box and scotch tape rat trap to catch a two foot long rodent, LOL. At the beginning of the season, I thought caleb would be the most hated of them all by the time the season was over. but he's been the one to grow on me the most. He still says some things that make me cringe, but the more I see of him, the more it becomes obvious that he really doesn't know what he's saying most of the time. Ignorance is not the same as malice. He's a testosterone filled macho equivalent of a "dumb blonde", LOL.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dan visit and hoping that he doesn't go easy on them. But I imagine that he will. Unless he's just going to interview with Julie, which will be a disappointment...I want to see him go in the house and scold those guys for being idiots. Then I want to see Frankiebell die when the reset is announced, and Julie will have to make the audience clap, clap clap clap clap really loud to revive him if they believe ... Oh wait, I'm mixing up my fiction.... It's hard to tell with Big Brother.{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Respected Contributor

Last night hearing Frankie give that POV speech was hilarious and sickening at the same time.He truly has the biggest ego. I wonder if his contract was written to ensure his camera time,comp wins,fish availability,etc? There is no other explanation.He seems to host everything. It is like he is doing one big extended audition for any and everything. Blech!!!!
Respected Contributor

I also think if the Team America challenges are not more of a challenge instead of silly stunts they should not waste the airtime. Those were just dumb ways to film antics ....nit a challenge worth $5000!
Honored Contributor

Iam4truth. Caleb is sort of the male equivalent of a dumb blonde. He's more than a bit delusional, but from time to time you can see a spark of intelligence there. I was really hoping he'd rally the other side of the house when he knew his former alies were making moves without his knowledge and consent, but he ended up just ceding control to Derrick and Frankie and played the good soldier role and it got him this far.

As to Victoria, she's quite pretty, but she would be very, very high maintenance. I don't get the impression she's the type to ever go out with her hair just pulled back into a ponytail wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

It should be a good show tonight, especially if Frankie loses the HOH comp. He won't be happy. If he loses to Cody or Victoria he'll be insane. It'll be fun to watch tonght.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Gardenman, because of the reset do you think HOH will be another endurance comp?

Respected Contributor

On 9/10/2014 birkin baby said: I also think if the Team America challenges are not more of a challenge instead of silly stunts they should not waste the airtime. Those were just dumb ways to film antics ....nit a challenge worth $5000!

^^^^ This.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥