Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2014 (includes spoilers)

Another month, but the same old, same old story lines. I wish the writers would really shake things up so we had something to look forward to other than the revolving door of rehashed plots.

Here are the spoilers for the week of Sep 1:

~ Brooke is caught off-guard when Deacon arrives at her door, wanting an answer to his proposal.

~ Caroline returns from her visit with her moms to find Rick feeling frustrated Rick about getting no new designs from Ridge.

~ Ridge gets assistance from Caroline with his impairment.

~ Rick pressures Katie about Ridge's lack of progress.

~ Katie finds it hard to continue to keep Ridge's secret.

~ Quinn makes a bold confession to Bill in hope of recruiting him as an ally.

~ Ivy tells Aly that she has a personal motive in helping Liam get over his heartbreak.

~ Hope overhears and confronts Ivy. Liam finds it odd that everyone at Ivy's barbecue is all couples, except for him and Ivy.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2014 (includes spoilers)

I hope Quinn confesses to Bill all that she has done to make sure that Wyatt ended up with Hope, especially how she pushed Ivy into the river. Part of me doesn't understand why she would do that but the other part of me does. She has never believed that Bill loves Liam as much as Wyatt. She looks at Liam as a non-entity to the Spencer family or a step child to Bill, therefore, she feels she can share her deception against the (in her opinion) none person aka Liam. If this is what she's going to tell Bill, I hope he sets her straight. With Quinn trying so hard to shut Liam out of everything, I wonder if Wyatt is really Bill's son.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:

I hope Quinn confesses to Bill all that she has done to make sure that Wyatt ended up with Hope, especially how she pushed Ivy into the river. Part of me doesn't understand why she would do that but the other part of me does. She has never believed that Bill loves Liam as much as Wyatt. She looks at Liam as a non-entity to the Spencer family or a step child to Bill, therefore, she feels she can share her deception against the (in her opinion) none person aka Liam. If this is what she's going to tell Bill, I hope he sets her straight. With Quinn trying so hard to shut Liam out of everything, I wonder if Wyatt is really Bill's son.

Other than Hope, what is the "everything" that Quinn is trying to shut Liam out of? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Other than Hope, what is the "everything" that Quinn is trying to shut Liam out of? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Maybe Bill's fortune of dollar bills?{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Quinn wants Liam GONE...period. Why else would she try to kill him? She said early on that Wyatt deserves EVERYTHING that Liam has but at the same time, she really means that only Wyatt should have these things. It's implied by her actions. She constantly demeans Liam to Bill as if this will make him take things away from Liam. Mainly, she's taking Liam's brother (if he is his brother) away from Liam (shutting him out) by constantly belittling and undermining Liam to Wyatt. It's like a game to them. Quinn is supposed to be the more mature one. Maybe if she gets treatment, she will understand that Liam is not a threat to Liam. Taking someone's life is the ultimate everything. And she does everything with a cartoonish smile.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

It's amazing how we all see things from a different POV and that's ok but I can't for the life of me understand how it can't be seen that Quinn and Wyatt are scum. Wyatt has tendencies toward meanness, descete (sp?) that he unconsciously has learned from his mother. Sure, he sees some of her issues (that he makes light of, btw) but he doesn't see his own. Hope has her work cut out for herself. I just hope that when she and Quinn butt heads that Quinn won't introduce her to pills again to cope.
Honored Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: It's amazing how we all see things from a different POV and that's ok but I can't for the life of me understand how it can't be seen that Quinn and Wyatt are scum. Wyatt has tendencies toward meanness, descete (sp?) that he unconsciously has learned from his mother. Sure, he sees some of her issues (that he makes light of, btw) but he doesn't see his own. Hope has her work cut out for herself. I just hope that when she and Quinn butt heads that Quinn won't introduce her to pills again to cope.

I think you're really exaggerating the situation .... Brad Bell brought in Quinn to be the Stephanie substitute .... another mother who'll do anything for her son. How this plays out remains to be seen, but this isn't all black and white.

As for Wyatt and Quinn, they've worked hard to build a business that caught the eye of Forrester Creations and it paid off. At least they WORKED for what they have. OTOH, Liam entered the picture as a computer nerd that now has a home in Malibu and a senior position and a big office at SP. He's had his life handed to him on a silver platter. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Frankly, I wish they'd move on .... this story line has been all played out, IMO. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Valued Contributor

I thought last Thursday and Friday (8/28 & 8/29) were a total wast of time! I don't know if it's summer time or what and they are just looking for filler. I could have skipped those two shows and not missed anything!

Honored Contributor

On 9/2/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 9/1/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: It's amazing how we all see things from a different POV and that's ok but I can't for the life of me understand how it can't be seen that Quinn and Wyatt are scum. Wyatt has tendencies toward meanness, descete (sp?) that he unconsciously has learned from his mother. Sure, he sees some of her issues (that he makes light of, btw) but he doesn't see his own. Hope has her work cut out for herself. I just hope that when she and Quinn butt heads that Quinn won't introduce her to pills again to cope.

I think you're really exaggerating the situation .... Brad Bell brought in Quinn to be the Stephanie substitute .... another mother who'll do anything for her son. How this plays out remains to be seen, but this isn't all black and white.

As for Wyatt and Quinn, they've worked hard to build a business that caught the eye of Forrester Creations and it paid off. At least they WORKED for what they have. OTOH, Liam entered the picture as a computer nerd that now has a home in Malibu and a senior position and a big office at SP. He's had his life handed to him on a silver platter. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Frankly, I wish they'd move on .... this story line has been all played out, IMO. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Inheriting money doesn't make you a bad person, like not having money doesn't make you good. Or bad.

Honored Contributor

Why don't we have Brooke marry Bill, they have a happy and successful life and Ridge can't stand it. He goes after Brooke at work, and Katie starts to resent the fact that he is obsessed with her. Have Brooke and Ridge be against one another and Bill try to sort it out for "the family." Now THAT would be a twist!

Liam finds REAL happiness with another woman and finds out what a committed and supportive relationship really is. He starts to take over some of the company for his dad, who has turned against Wyatt and Quinn and wants to keep Wyatt married to Hopeless so she'll leave his other son alone.

Oliver really is after Aly's money and fame and Taylor and Thorne come back, see this and try to rescue Aly.

Rick sends Maya to the North Pole. Eric has a dream that Stephanie wants the high fashion back in business and sets out to help Rick and Caroline enrich the line and we get to see lots of pretty dresses! Brooke is angry about this. Ridge is being ugly and moping around and whining and annoying Brooke.

Am I the new head writer now? LOL!!!