Respected Contributor

So Cute on Animal Planet. Is anyone else a fan?

I love this show. The animals are so cute. The show always makes me smile.
Respected Contributor

Re: So Cute on Animal Planet. Is anyone else a fan?

Oh for cryin out loud. The show name is Too Cute not So Cute. Sorry, that was dumb.
Valued Contributor

I like this show too - it is so sweet. The only thing about it is I can't watch the end when they go to their new homes - that part makes me sad. I guess I don't like to see families broken up even though it is obviously not the same as human families. And I am a rescue person! I should be happy any time an animal finds its forever home. Anyway, I do watch this show, just not the last segmentSmile

Super Contributor

I watch it sometimes and the animals ARE too cute.
Esteemed Contributor

If I'm channel surfing and I happen upon Too Cute, I always get sucked in. I love dogs especially. I love being with them,reading about them and just watching them. Did I say I love dogs? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I have cats, but I love dogs too. Every time I watch, I want one of each. I loved those French Bulldogs they had on before. The mom dog watching TV cracked me up. I like the updates at the very end when get to see how the adoptees are doing with their families. Last night was cute with the Cairn terriers and the one bonding with the family cat. Just adorable. Someone I work with has Siberians because they are good for people with cat allergies. Those are beautiful cats.
Honored Contributor

I agree, I also like that channel and have it on my favorites list. I have two cats right now. I got them maybe 6 or so months ago. They are 5 years old. My girl cat (Katie) is psycho! For real. Supposedly, she's never been mistreated, but she acts like she has.

I have yet to hold her or get real close to her. Yet I can pet her and she goes crazy, but if I go near her, she runs away. Yet (told you she is crazy) she gets into my bed at night (go figure).

Billy (the orange boy) is amazing! He sleeps with me and follows me everywhere (drives me crazy). All of my friends fall in love with him (he's a lubba (lover for chubs (him)). Ha!

His favorite things are his mommie, his sister (Katie) and food with gravy, food, food!

What are some of your animals like? Anyone?

My name came from one of my cats I used to have (I've had many over the years. Their ashes are all in my china cabinet/mausoleum.

Valued Contributor

I love Too Cute, the animals are adorable. But...I don't believe in breeding cats and dogs when so many in shelters are put down on a daily basis.

I have a Calico cat (Cinder) who is in my lap right now, rubbing against my arms and face and purring away.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

She was found at work at about 9 weeks of age, dirty and starving. No one would take her so she came home with me. That was 12 years ago.

She's quite a love bug, always demanding attention.

Honored Contributor

Eager, your post reminds me of one of my favorite commercials where the cat is looking in the window of the house at the people on a rainy night. They bring her in and feed and clean her up and she's on the bed with the mom, dad and children laying just as happy as can be.

That reminds me of you and your baby.

Respected Contributor

My cats are all rescues. Each one of them showed up at my house. I think I am in the newsletter, lol. I have 2 that are like your female, Annabelle. They are just this side of feral and I cannot approach them, but if I am sitting or lying down, they want to be petted.