Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/29/2014!!!

And things are back on a very, very predictable course with Caleb winning HOH last night. The last part of the HOH comp went very quickly when the house guests discovered there was a lot of slush in the bottom/back of their containers that wouldn't splash out of the cups and the lubricant wore off their paths. It took them nearly two hours to get halfway full then they finished in about twenty minutes once they reached the slushy stuff.

So with Caleb in charge the girls are once again the likely nominees with Christine and Nicole the initial likely nominees and Victoria in reserve should one of them win POV. Christine might be able to turn things on Frankie a bit as she's suspicious about the question Julie asked Frankie about possibly becoming a Have Not and Frankie's reaction to it. I'm pretty sure she suspects it was a code of some sort. If she can convince Caleb of that then she might have a chance to make Frankie the top target this week. Frankie's a horrible liar when confronted and Caleb directly confronting him about it might just get Frankie on the block.

Frankie's not happy that they didn't win the money and thinks it's because America is too strait-laced to enjoy his performance in drag. (Yeah, that's it. It couldn't be that you're a talentless hack who ignored every hint/clue we gave you on what we wanted done as you evicted the two most popular players over the last two weeks.) He has conceded that Donny was loved and that Donny received the most applause of anyone so far. He's still convinced that Donny was hiding a secret from them. He's also convinced that everyone from now on will receive similar applause. (Care to bet on that Frankie?)

Later today we'll have Caleb make his nominations. They'll be Nicole and Christine. Caleb will also be likely to name two Have Nots and it's a pretty safe bet that they'll also be Nicole and Christine even though Derrick has volunteered to be a Have Not. Then we'll have to wait for the outcome of the POV comp tomorrow to know who stays and who goes. Derrick volunteered to be a Have Not for taking the $5000 but I'm thinking Caleb will make both girls the Have Nots.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/29/2014!!!

Gardenman, forgive me if it's been said a thousand times before in the chat rooms because I don't get the feeds:

Frankie has Delusions of Grande.

Hottest ticket on Broadway? Tony-winner "Hedwig and the Angry Inch", about a drag queen. Very hot ticket on Broadway? Last year's Tony winner,, "Kinky Boots", about a drag queen. So he'll tell himself only New Yorkers and people from Boca get it.

Frankie, meet Wil Heuser. He doesn't have a tenth of your page views but you don't have a tenth of his talent.

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry that Nicole didn't win and turn the house around. This week and maybe next week are a wash, but after that, the HG's will start eating their own. That should be interesting. When the game is over, I hope Julie asks the girls if they're sorry they didn't form an all girl's alliance as Joey suggested. It would have made this season a lot more interesting.
Frequent Contributor

hahaha Frankie might be in denial about Donny but I wonder how he will feel about him being on the Bold and the Beautiful! What will be what his excuse?

At the end of the day, what was Donny's crime? he didn't deserve the way he was treated in the house. At this point the money has to go to someone and it will be a bitter pill to see anyone get it. (Assuming Nicole gets voted out this week) So all i can say is vote for Donny to get the fan prize! That will get Frankie even more mad!

Honored Contributor

Honestly, I'm not sure Donny would have been a great player. He seems guileless and doesn't appear to have the ability to scheme. But since he was never allowed to play we'll never know how he would have played. And if they bring him back he'll have a huge target on his head from day one. I hope they put him on TAR, if he's agreeable.

Valued Contributor

I would love to see Donny on TAR. I will miss seeing him.....I wish they would show more of the jury house. That would be more entertaining. They are probably having a blast over there. Now I pray that Nicole can win the POV or else she's a goner.
Trusted Contributor

Well I guess we should accept that this year is the biggest disappointing year of big brother,we get our hopes up then they are slashed week after week. Is Frankie sharing the h.o.h. room with his favorite Calieb?I was glad Cody didn't.Frankie is showing his true self,jealous for sure,trying to run the house,thinks he is the greatest. So selfish,just couldn't stop talking about how hot his sister is,did he ever make a comment about the other guest families?Its always all about him.I hope Frankie gets have not that would be a little revenge for sure.Good luck Nicole you will need it.Tucka.

Respected Contributor

I read on Jokers that Caleb was thinking of asking Victoria to be a Have Not and go on slop with Derrick, since she seems to do okay on slop. Caleb mentioned he would feel bad making Nicole go on slop again, since "she's going home." He'll probably change his mind, as it would be to his (their) advantage to have Nicole on slop for the comps. Hoping Nicole can win Veto, of course.

Saw a little of BBAD, and rolling my eyes at Frankie going on and on about America being "obsessed" with Donny, how Donny did nothing, why would anyone be so obsessed with him, how Donny just has to be someone other than who he says he is for America to love him, etc, etc. Rolling my eyes at Derrick's apology to America, too, and how he really tried hard to keep TA together.

If Nicole leaves, I really hope Frankie is the second one out the door for the Double Eviction this week, but it will probably be Christine. Will be strange if Nicole and Christine leave together. Hope Christine receives a less than warm reception at the Jury House!

edited to add: Caleb did end up naming Nicole as the other Have Not (along with Derrick). Apparently he asked everyone who had not been on slop twice, and Frankie did not volunteer the info that he's only been on slop once.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

I don't like Frankie but I don't understand the infatuation with Donny and Nicole. Both of them handed the POV to Cody. Donny played Mr. Nice Guy so who with any sense at all would want to be up against him at the end?

Maybe he'll win Fan Favorite but I'm not voting for him.

Super Contributor

I can't tell you how much I hate the guys in this game. They (Caleb) picked Nicole for a have not AGAIN this week. Those big burly guys picking on a defenseless girl with 6 people in an alliance against her. Give me a break. Did they really have to do that???