Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/27/2014!!!

Just time for a quick update this morning. Everything is continuing largely as before. Donny's heading home. Nicole and Victoria are continuing to bond, and Derrick's more and more afraid of Nicole. Cody said he put up Donny as he was Derrick's enemy but Cody wants Frankie gone next. The Cody/Christine creepmance is still continuing. I'm still hoping there's more to Victoria's game than she's shown so far. There's got to be something they saw in casting to make them pick her, but we haven't seen it yet. Hopefully she emerges soon and starts playing the game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/27/2014!!!

Victoria may be another "June" . June won big brother and basically did nothing the whole season. Except play her ex ,Jin and cook and eat. But again,she won. Donny represented NC well.He would be great to play in an all stars version because he has won comps and has had no allies of any real value(sorry Jacosta but you are not a good player). He has tried to get others to break out and make moves but they are so dumb.They are lemmings.
Regular Contributor

I think season 16 will go down as the most boring and having the dumbest and most stupid people ever.
Honored Contributor

Yeah. They designed the season to be boring with that stupid 'Battle of the Block' competition. The rules of that comp pretty much flushed all of the women whether they deserved it or not and kept the big alliance in control the whole game. Production was just stupid coming up with that comp and then sticking with it long after it was clear what a disaster it was.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 birkin baby said: Victoria may be another "June" . June won big brother and basically did nothing the whole season. Except play her ex ,Jin and cook and eat. But again,she won. Donny represented NC well.He would be great to play in an all stars version because he has won comps and has had no allies of any real value(sorry Jacosta but you are not a good player). He has tried to get others to break out and make moves but they are so dumb.They are lemmings.

I can't remember much of that season, but I think I remember June was smart (not saying she deserved to win, though). She was brutal to her ex, Jin !

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

I saw a bit of BBAD last night, and Derrick and Cody (I think it was their conversation?) were talking more intently about evicting Christine before Nicole and Victoria. Hope that happens. Christine's reaction will be priceless. Burn!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Creepmance pretty much sums it up , GM......I had a thought. Is the repulsion over Christine's behavior 100% because she is married ? Or is part of it because she is so spectacularly unattractive ? If she were not homely, didn't have that lanky, stringy hair, wasn't covered by all the tattoos , wasn't cracking her knuckles all the time and didn't have an off-putting personality, would we find it so creepy ? She is a girl who has compensated (she thinks) for being unattractive by being seckually "freaky" .....just MY opinion but I think if she were pretty and married we wouldn't find it as offensive. My second thought was whether or not Cody plays for the other team ( I don't know if we can type the G-A-Y word ). Any way....just random thoughts from some one with too much disposable time !
Respected Contributor

Although I don't care for Christine, I have to say I saw a couple of Christine's wedding pics, and she looked really nice. I saw a wedding video someone posted on Jokers, too, and it was sweet (I loved the song playing throughout). Some may not like her husband's kind of quirky non-traditional choice in wedding attire, but I thought it seemed to suit them both. Christine wore a knee length white dress. She wasn't wearing her glasses, had her hair pulled back in a bun/updo with a side swoop of bangs. I thought she looked pretty.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

It's funny that Christine find Donny creepy. She and the little pink dirt ball are in a close tie for creepiest HGs in the house.
Honored Contributor

Christine's outer appearance certainly doesn't help her in the pubic's opinion, but she could look like Miss America and if she said/did the things Christine does, she'd be every bit as unattractive. Christine's just a vile, bitter, evil, wretched human being. I like to think of what we see externally of people as wrapping paper. Some people have beautiful wrapping paper, some not so good, but under that wrapping paper is the real gift. In some cases less than beautiful wrapping will hide a stunningly beautiful gift in the person who lives inside. In other cases the wrapping may be beautiful and the gift inside hideous. In Christine's case the gift inside is uglier than the wrapping on the outside and the wrapping on the outside is pretty ugly. The more I see of her the less I like her. It wouldn't matter how beautiful she was externally, the person inside that wrapping is not attractive.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!