Esteemed Contributor

DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 25th - August 31st

Hi DAYSIES -

Honored Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - August 25th - August 31st

Hi, Twin! How is your aunt doing?

Honored Contributor

I watched a show on Masterpiece last night and they had the sixties eye make up right on. Which reminded me that I think that's what they are doing on DAYS. I can't help it, I still liked the look. The cat eyes a little bit, the fake lashes and liner, yes, looking good to me. Marlena will never change her look-nor will Kate.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/25/2014 LoriLori said:

Hi, Twin! How is your aunt doing?

Lori - She is doing a little better. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Will absolutely killed me when he told Lucas, ''I'm all talked out.'' OMgosh give me a break. Abigail ripped him up one side and down the other and he never said one word. He must have had 10 times minimum where he could have said, ''I didn't give them your name.'' or ''your name was not in my story.'' Nothing. He stood there looking like a ventriloquist's dummy, in his little preppy striped tee shirt and cardy. He is a comical figure who belongs in a comic strip. I couldn't stand him before but now we have to go all thru it again for when Abigail apologizes. Sonny, the dummy has his pride. So I'd say you're in big trouble.

Kristen reminded me of Farrah in a couple shots toDAY. I'm glad Brady got it out. I guess his ex girlfriend, nut case, psycho is going to fly in HER special doctor for John Boy. I hope his name doesn't begin with the letter C.

Good for you, EJ. Just please, don't hook up with your sister in all this. I can only digest so much at once.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/25/2014 Judaline said:

Will absolutely killed me when he told Lucas, ''I'm all talked out.'' OMgosh give me a break. Abigail ripped him up one side and down the other and he never said one word. He must have had 10 times minimum where he could have said, ''I didn't give them your name.'' or ''your name was not in my story.'' Nothing. He stood there looking like a ventriloquist's dummy, in his little preppy striped tee shirt and cardy. He is a comical figure who belongs in a comic strip. I couldn't stand him before but now we have to go all thru it again for when Abigail apologizes. Sonny, the dummy has his pride. So I'd say you're in big trouble.

Kristen reminded me of Farrah in a couple shots toDAY. I'm glad Brady got it out. I guess his ex girlfriend, nut case, psycho is going to fly in HER special doctor for John Boy. I hope his name doesn't begin with the letter C.

Good for you, EJ. Just please, don't hook up with your sister in all this. I can only digest so much at once.

It's just like Day to sleep walk for weeks and then spring into action just as everyone heads off for a last week of summer vacation. Grrrr.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Jud, you got that right about Will. OMG, just spit it out. Everyone on the show has a problem with letting it OUT!!!

But boy was I happy when EJ said that to Sami!! I cheered!!! HAHAHAHHAHAAA I yelled at the tv and said take that SAMI!!!!! LOL

Regular Contributor

Waa waa Abigail, give me a break
Honored Contributor

Me, too, snow! I am with her all the way when she slams ms. prim & proper, but when it comes to EJ, he's suffered enough, and now she's getting a dose of her own medicine. I can see them riding into the sunset, maybe to escape fahtha, maybe to start over, but I think they'll head out together. I don't suppose they'd take Will along with them? No, no, that would just be asking too much. But I'd say Will and Sonny might just call it a DAY. Sonny should have known better. And do you think this cover story was all Victor's doing? Maggie will kill him. So we may have two more bust ups as a going back to school special. Maggie and Victor, Will and Sonny. This is of course, MPO. I didn't hear it, I didn't read it. Don't get shook up.

I don't know this Lew Brown who died recently? A DAYS alumnus?

Trusted Contributor

I just saw that too about Lew Brown!!!!

I think Sonny and Will may separate over this, and knowing Victor, I wouldn't put past him to do something like this.

I was so glad Abigail slapped Sami!!!!! I love EJ and Sami together, but Sami has been awful lately. And I am sure they will get back together.

Sick of Eric drooling over Nicole like that!!! It is so stupid and her following him like that. LOL