Respected Contributor

Y&R GC is a Buzz with Various Reunions...

In case Austin is too slick I bet Victor fix Summer trust so Austin gets nothing...

It seems Mariah get worst...

Nina and Murphy make their appearances on the 26 & 27 th of Aug.

Nikki drinking buddy shows up Sept 8

Malcolm Sept 10 & 11

Avery Husband comes to GC Oct 1

Adam shows up in Nov ...

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R GC is a Buzz with Various Reunions...

Something to look forward to. Thanks Java. As always your investigating skills shine through.

Super Contributor

Just google, it's all on the internet.

Honored Contributor

I realize that but it's always fun when you can just click and see it. Once again, thank you Java.

And thanks for your advice Amaly.

Respected Contributor

On 8/24/2014 annabellethecat said:

I realize that but it's always fun when you can just click and see it. Once again, thank you Java.

And thanks for your advice Amaly.

thank you Annavel with the copywrite laws today, one has to be careful I read horror stories of very, very big finds for doing that, $$$$$$$ beyond what the average person has for their pension...

One would never be able to buy bling for the rest of ones life...

You can only link on some sites...

1- http://soapcentral.com/yr/content/scoop/spoilers/2014/140825.php

2- http://soapcentral.com/yr/content/scoop/twoscoops/2014/140825.php

To you mind straight

About the Y&R News Archives http://soapcentral.com/yr/news/index.php

Honored Contributor

I agree about the copyright laws. I know I take stupid time typing stuff but even if I knew how (it never works) I'm not good about copying those websites.

I for one appreciate the way you are so good at making it easy for us to click on some of these sites.

I really enjoyed the recent postings you did of the old (really) old Y&R shows. It was fun to see them.

It looks like Sharon has changed very little since she was young. I was very impressed with her.

I sure didn't like those bloomers she was wearing Thursday and Friday. What was that about? I'm not saying I wanted to see her in biker's shorts, but those looked like something I wouldn't wear and I'm old!

The print was flowers (blue flowers). Why did they put her in those? Come to think of it QVC and HSN is always talking about they are on the 'cutting edge' of style.

I would think some of these TV shows would be wearing something similar to "Women With Control" or similar if it is so cutting edge. I don't see these young women on TV on ANY show wearing any of these clothes.

I'm not being critical, I don't know I haven't worked in 40 years, I'm just saying.......