Super Contributor
I love the Outlander books and was able to watch the first episode of the show on Starz website but the second one is not available. Does anyone know where I can watch the show online? Or if it will be available on Netflix or iTunes soon?
Honored Contributor

Just google it. Here's what I did: ""Where can I watch Outlander for free"". It came up everywhere.

No problem.

Super Contributor
Tried that. Either the sites won't download or they want a credit card. Thanks though!
Honored Contributor

I'm about to watch the second episode. I still have trouble understanding the accents. I'll try to stick with it.

I posted on the other Outlander website.

Honored Contributor

This show is really good. I thought it would turn out to be boring. It is at times (I like action). I don't like the way I cannot understand some of what is being said (even when it is in that brogue English).

Right now they are beating him with the whip. I read when they were tweeting (I have it on DVR tonight) that it takes 2 hours for them to put the fake scar on his back.

If you get the chance go to Outlandertweets.com. I love looking at the tweets.

The wonderful thing about their tweets is that the stars tweet more than the producers, etc (as opposed to how many people (other than stars tweet on Reckless)).

Anyway, I admit I like all of the back ground information. I hope I didn't bore you guys.

Trusted Contributor

I found this, which shows the schedule and the second one will be on Starz Edge 9/21 at 3 p.m.

http://www.starz.com/originals/outlander/waystowatch

Honored Contributor

It makes me sick the way people have to pay according to what show they are watching (channel).

I remember when the internet first came out there were no commercials and you just paid one price.

My late husband wouldn't have cable in the house back then. We had young children and he said the stuff was junk. They were among the few even back then who didn't watch the cable shows. They used to gripe but now my oldest doesn't have cable on her TV, yet she gets a lot of channels.

Honored Contributor

They officially jumped the shark this week IMO. I think I'm going to quit watching. I wish they would just stick to the book already.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I don't understand what you guys are saying. Please explain. Does it come on the same station and the same time or has it changed?

Valued Contributor

Annabelle, there are 5-6 channels in the Starz group.