Trusted Contributor

Y&R Mariah really is.... (BIG SPOILER)

My mom did a bunch of research and found a tidbit on celeb dirty laundry that said Mariah is (get this....) Cassie's identical twin. Supposedly Mariah's mother (Helen) was a nurse at the hospital where Cassie was born and took her twin.

I get Soap Opera Digest and it says we're supposed to find out whatever the story is on Friday's show.

What do you think? Is it possible Mariah is Cassie's twin?

Valued Contributor

Re: Y&R Mariah really is.... (BIG SPOILER)

I'm pretty sure that's how it's going to turn out.

I just hope Mariah doesn't stay the ""evil"" twin but turns her life around after finding out that Sharon is her mother. But she may feel she'll never be able to live up to Cassie and therefore her bad ways may continue. At least for a while.

Honored Contributor

I think that has been the speculation all along, but what I'd like to know, is how in the heck is Ian Ward involved!

Respected Contributor

On 8/18/2014 MathisFan said:

I'm pretty sure that's how it's going to turn out.

I just hope Mariah doesn't stay the "evil" twin but turns her life around after finding out that Sharon is her mother. But she may feel she'll never be able to live up to Cassie and therefore her bad ways may continue. At least for a while.

I still believe somehow IW is connected, might even be Sharon's father and Mariah's grandfather, what ever there are moments he is earnestly friendly towards Sharon and we know he seems to care about Mariah.

Could be Doris's brother making him an uncle who knows he is connected...

Honored Contributor

Over on another thread some were saying for sure that he is the father. I've always said she was her twin. No two people could look that much alike and not be a twin.

Although some people believe we all have a doppleganger. (sp) Too lazy to look up correct spelling!

I constantly have people telling me they know me. Just the other day (yet again) someone said, "I know you". I said, "No you don't". He wouldn't let it go. It's gets frustrating. My late husband and daughters all thought it was funny.

I have read an explanation (what several psychics I go to have told me why this is) but I won't bore you about it.

I get way off subject.

One day we need to try to meet up someplace. I know there are people who do that. I want to go to ComicCon one day. I told my daughter I'd pay for her to go when she wants to. I don't know if you guys are familiar with it but a lot of TV shows are based on comic books. Then it has spread to TV shows.

These people who go there are really hard core TV and comic book fans.

Off subject again. Sorry.

I thought it was funny when Sharon came out and Cassie is standing there in her nightgown.

Now I remember what I was going to say. Back a few weeks or maybe even a month or so ago, Nick could see the where things were going and he said that he didn't like that storyline. He said he thinks of this young girl as his daughter and he hopped they wouldn't have him kissing all on her and vice versa. He may have even put his foot down (I think he's done that once or twice based on interviewes I've seen. I totally agree with him! That was stupid for the writers to go there. What purpose does that serve? Why would a young girl like like be interested in him, he's more of a Father figure to her.

Honored Contributor

How can Ian Ward be the father, unless he got Sharon pregnant before his accident that made in not able to father a child! Ian ward is much older than Sharon, and don't you think Sharon would remember him???

Respected Contributor

On 8/18/2014 Hooty said:

How can Ian Ward be the father, unless he got Sharon pregnant before his accident that made in not able to father a child! Ian ward is much older than Sharon, and don't you think Sharon would remember him???

I don't know who infer that....

Doris Collins, Sharon's mother who had an encounter with Ian, not Sharon's therefore might be Sharon's Father she never knew?

No one knows how old Ian was when he lost his ability to have children!

Honored Contributor

In his case against Nikki, they said he had an accident at 17 yrs old that caused this!

Honored Contributor

Just read where "Grace" is coming back to GC and will talk with Nick, this should be interesting!

Honored Contributor

Genoa City needs a whole ARMY of DNA experts !!!