Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ August Thread

I'm a little behind but Tuesday's episode was pretty good........

Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August Thread

Thanks Sydney for starting the new thread!

I wonder if Franco is going to turn on Sonny? If he does Carly will not like that and I am sure that she will figure out who did it.

Super Contributor

Carly has very twisted priorities, and she always has. She and Franco will not last, not that I care about either of them. Britt has reverted to her true form, I see. What kind of adult woman and medical doctor conspires with a man's 9 year old son? Ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Friends - 2

I just found the real meaning of friends…

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
FIGHT FOR YOU.
RESPECT YOU.
INCLUDE YOU.
ENCOURAGE YOU.
NEED YOU.
DESERVE YOU.
STAND BY YOU.

Elizabeth kills Zander

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Fv_qfGd3k

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

On 8/1/2014 Tique said:

Brit is even worse than she was before.

It's 44 mnutes into the show and there's a special report.

Geez, you think Brit would have learned her lesson from before. I thought she was coming around. Nicholas is worried sick about his son and she won't tell him she has been in touch with Spencer. Nicholas will be a fool if he still befriends her after he finds out the truth. Leaves more room for Elizabeth to move in on him. What did Nina do to Silos, give him a date rape drug. I got the special news report also. It always happens when GH is on.

Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping that the Little Ones gang would be at camp this summer. I really don't enjoy this kid's character. He is a cute child, but just too smarmy!! And someone had better get him to a speech therapist for help with a very obvious speech issue...kind of irritating!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Truth never damages a cause that is just. Gandhi.

They didn't say what the drug was but you know who obtained it for her. Her trusty nurse. From the symptons, it does seem like Ecstasy. I hope Silas has the sense to look into it because even though Nina lied to him and said that he had three or four drinks so he was really drunk, he said this felt different.

Clapping GIF by Tony Awards - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clap Hands GIF - Clap Hands Applause GIFs

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Super Contributor

Where is a good place to find out who is who? I just started watching and I get confused more times than not!

Frequent Contributor

Lizzys, you can try the GH page on abc.com. At the bottom there are photos with actor & character names, & if you click on the character name, it takes you to a biography page with basic facts & relationships.

You can also try Wiki, SoapCentral, SoapsSheKnows, etc.

Frequent Contributor

Found this about one of the characters we love to hate: Levi

http://soapcentral.com/gh/content/scoop/twoscoops/2014/140721.php