Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2014 (includes spoilers)

I really hope we don't have to go through this Liam/Hope/Wyatt scenario AGAIN! I thought we were done with that...especially with Ivy coming on the show. New blood, new love interest for someone.

According to the spoilers, it looks like Quinn was involved with Ricardo's death. And it looks like there will be more of this boring love triangle.{#emotions_dlg.angry}

Spoilers for the week of August 4:

~ Following his passionate kiss, Deacon reveals to Brooke that he returned to win her back.

~ Brooke is confused about her feelings.

~ Quinn is linked to the events of Ricardo Montemayor's death.

~ Wyatt fears that Quinn will go to any lengths for his happiness, and he warns her to stay away from someone.

~ Liam worries about Hope's offer.

~ Aly and Ivy play matchmaker for Liam.

~ Wyatt is left broken hearted when Hope tells him that she'll be returning his gift after the Paris publicity tour.

~ Felicia helps out with the publicity tour at the Forrester International office in Paris.

~ Unaware of Liam's plan, Aly fills Brooke in about Liam and Hope's arrangements to meet.

~ Aly and Oliver spend some time alone.

~ Oliver feels slighted when he's not invited to photograph the Paris tour.

~ Deciding to accept Hope's offer to meet in Paris, Liam plans a special surprise - a wedding.

~ Liam conquers all in the name of love.

~ Hope gets wrapped up in a Paris shoot.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2014 (includes spoilers)

Hope is too young to get serious with anyone ..... she needs to give Liam the heave-ho, too! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor

Yeah, Hope is extremely immature. She's been rich too long. I'm at the point where my enthusiasm for lope has waned quite a bit. Liam might be better off letting her go. She's no prize. ************ Quinn, Quinn, Quinn. I don't know what to say except that the writers don't know when to quit with her.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

I'm so sick of Hope and her men! I don't like either one of them and think that Liam is just spineless! Nothing more unattractive IMO.

Respected Contributor

Hope is as dumb as a stump..........period!!

Respected Contributor

I knew that was Quinn calling Wyatt....he didn't even flinch when he looked at his caller i.d. before answering the call. Wow......wouldn't it be great to see Quinn get put in a Mexican jail????

Respected Contributor

Line of the day......had me laughing out loud!!!! ""Don't push me Mugshot"". I had Diet Coke coming out of my nose!!!!!

Honored Contributor

While Wyatt knows Quinn hasn't been gone long enough to get real help (he said as much), what's the first thing he does? Start in on how he's hurting Liam, laughing at what he's doing to the Lope relationship. He's just as mentally off as Quinn is. Bet they can prove that Quinn was in Mexico. It would serve Hope right if the diamond had to be returned.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I am sick of looking at Hope! I can't wait until the Mexican police get there to find out what's his name was murdered. The call Wyatt got when Quinn was supposedly checked in somewhere was probably the home of the diamond owner.

Sounds like Liam and Hope will get married from the spoilers. They already filmed it.

Respected Contributor

Can these people get any dumber? Dope thinks she's loosing Liam. Hmm, everyone but her seems to think accepting the diamond from Wyatt is inappropriate. If she wanted the diamond for her HFTF line, she should have accepted it on behalf of Forrester, not for herself.

Wyatt tells Quinn he was in Ricardo's will. Right away she says he left you the diamond. As a jeweler, wouldn't Ricardo have other pieces than just the diamond. And why would he leave it to Wyatt, who he hardly knew. We know Quinn had something to do with his death. Probably forced him to make a will by gunpoint. And Quinn promising to be good....yeah Wyatt, always believe a psychopath.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum