Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/31/2014!!!

And in today's episode of "The Paranoid and the Insane" Frankie, Cody and Derrick think Hayden may have tricked them into putting up Amber and to split her from Caleb to weaken the original eight Bomb Squad members. They'll still vote Amber out to keep Caleb on their side, but they think Hayden may be a master manipulator pulling their strings. They're also convinced Christine will turn on them at the first possible opportunity. (Yeah, how dare she want to win the money herself? Surely she has to know she's just there to help Frankie an Derrick win it all.)

Cody tells Zach that he thinks the other side of the house (whatever that is these days with all of the alliances) is rallying against them and worries that Christine is playing them. They then decide that Jocasta has to go after Amber as she makes Donny stronger. (Seriously? If you're worried about Jocasta in this game then you're blind. She's the least of the threats to anyone in that house.) Derrick joins them and they all agree they have to stop targeting their own people, right after they vote out Amber instead of Jocasta, because Amber, after being nominated and threatened by them, isn't trustworthy any more. (And Jocasta is? Seriously guys, if you want Jocasta gone, she's there, all teed up and ready to go out the door. Amber won't have a lot of choice but to come back to you if you save her and you'll save an ally and remove an enemy.)

The house guests were shown loops of videos of them competing in various comps for tonight's HOH comp. Victoria became very depressed because, in her eyes anyway, she looks fat in the videos. The others all studied the videos for any clues they could see and are trying to remember everything in each video.

Team America got their latest challenge and, in my opinion anyway, America went easy on them by only requiring them to cast two votes to save Amber and then blame the votes on someone else before the HOH comp. It seems pretty easy to me, but Donny is rebelling and threatening not to do it since all three have to pin the blame on the same two people. and he doesn't want to do that. Derrick and Frankie think they can blame Caleb for trying to save Amber and then pin the second vote on Zach for trying to stir things up. (Sounds logical and easy enough to me.) Donny's refusing though saying it'll hurt his game. Frankie now wants Donny out soon for stealing their $5000 if he doesn't go through with this mission. And that's about it.

Nothing much should happen during the day and tonight we'll have a new show and two new HOH's. The Battle of the Block isn't over yet as the second option (and the one I thought would be far more challenging) was to get both eligible Team America players (Derrick and Donny) as HOH's this week. Since two HOH's was an option it means we're stuck with Derrick's side of the house in charge unless by some miracle Jocasta and Donny win the HOH's tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/31/2014!!!

There is still some small potential, very, very small potential, for Amber to survive tonight. A few weeks ago Christine and Nicole were talking about throwing hinky votes. If they decide to do that tonight (thinking they can blame Caleb and Zach) and Team America also throws two votes to save Amber (thinking they can blame Caleb and Zach) she'd only need one more vote to stay. Maybe, just Maybe Caleb would throw her a sympathy vote or Zach would decide to cast a hinky vote himself and surprise! The house just evicted Jocasta! The looks on everyone's faces would be priceless if that were to go down. "What just happened?" would be the most common phrase heard through the house. That would unsettle the house in a delightful way. It almost certainly won't happen, but I can dream. If I was in the Diary Room today I'd be nudging Zach, Caleb, Nicole and Christine along that path.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Aaarrrggghhhh! Worst BB season I can remember.

Respected Contributor

where are the twists??? This is turning into a predicatable game. I want something stirred up and that alliance broken. I agree I am getting a little bored with it.

Super Contributor

The only enjoyment I see coming up is when the detonators have to vote each other out. Please BB give us Allstars next season.
Respected Contributor

You know...the most exciting part of this season may be what Caleb does when they are all out of the house and he finds out how he was manipulated and what a complete fool he was played for. I wouldn't want to be one of the Detonators and have him know where I lived.
Super Contributor

There is a Reality Recap video interviewing Zach's parents on Jokers which I just watched. It gives insight into Zach's personality. It's so interesting and I love, love, love his parents. I hope they get interviewed on the live show soon. Everyone needs to go to Jokers Update and watch it.
Valued Contributor

On 7/31/2014 sassy68 said: There is a Reality Recap video interviewing Zach's parents on Jokers which I just watched. It gives insight into Zach's personality. It's so interesting and I love, love, love his parents. I hope they get interviewed on the live show soon. Everyone needs to go to Jokers Update and watch it.

sassy,

Thank you for posting about Zach's parents interview. I went to Joker's but I can't find it. Can you please tell me where to look for it?

Thank you

Super Contributor

Valued Contributor

Thank you sassy, I'll go check it out!

I found it, but it's an hour long, and I have an appointment, so I will save the link and watch it later. Thanks again for posting the link.